The Student Room Group

Going to London tomorrow to hunt for Pokemon - AMA!

Hopefully I will find a Snorlax in the nest that has been reported in Holland Park on Reddit.
Do you have Pikachu yet?
What's your favourite Pokemon?*
I would love to join you man but it would be awks because we are strangers to each other :frown:

When I went Holland park there were so many Charmanders, it was so awesome though seeing all my pokemon brothers in humanity.
How many do you have so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's your highest CP pokemon?
Original post by DarkMagic
Do you have Pikachu yet?
What's your favourite Pokemon?*

Yeah, I found one in my local area. It always spawns in the same place twice an hour lol. But my one was only 267CP. At least I caught it though. Pikachu is my favourite. :wink:
Original post by Marshall Taylor
What's your highest CP pokemon?

I am Level 16 and I have a Flareon that is 1010CP, Golduck 990CP and Vaporeon 928CP. So as you can see, I am pretty average at this (so far).

I do have lots of Jinxs (there is a nest in Regents Park AND Covent Garden Market) and I hatched a Mister Mime!
Reply 7
Do something useful with your life
Original post by Edminzodo
How many do you have so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seen 64, Caught 62. The Venomoth and the Slowbro escaped me. :frown:
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Seen 64, Caught 62. The Venomoth and the Slowbro escaped me. :frown:

@Slowbro93 is a pokemon? :eek: well you learn something new everyday, always wondered what that avatar was :redface:
Original post by SuperHuman98
I would love to join you man but it would be awks because we are strangers to each other :frown:

When I went Holland park there were so many Charmanders, it was so awesome though seeing all my pokemon brothers in humanity.

True, it would be awkward. :biggrin:
Reply 11
I must be the only one who isn't even remotely interested in playing this game.
London is a big place uno. I hope you don't mean brixton or hackney... Otherwise your pokemon will be pokegone, along with your phone, wallet, trousers and your gyal.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 13
Do you have a powerbank ready?
Original post by 323205
I may walk around holland park too tomorrow :smile:

I had a great time.

Holland Park was PACKED with Pokémon Go players. Virtually every pokestop in the park had a lure on, and pokemon were popping up all over the place.

It is certainly a Bulbasaur nest, but also lots of Drowzees and Goldeens and Shellders.

I saw a silhouete in my nearby Pokémon of something that I didn't recognise...might have been a Scyther...but it didn't spawn anyway. :frown:

I am going back tomorrow! :biggrin:
Original post by Devify
Do you have a powerbank ready?

Do you mean a battery? No, I didn't bother buying one.

Today I went to Canary Wharf, Holland Park, and Regents Park, and my battery went down to 3% after just 4 hours. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest