Scroll to see replies

what are the iron tablets for ? to get muscles
ahhh fair enough :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by fefssdf
Get out of bed at around 11am
Get dressed
Brush teeth
Have breakfast which typically features cereal and toast.
Brush teeth
Watch TV

I remember those days :frown: but as everyone liked to remind me,

'You're wasting the day you know!' :colone:
Original post by PugDevil
I remember those days :frown: but as everyone liked to remind me,

'You're wasting the day you know!' :colone:

During A2 for about 10 weeks I was getting up at 6am everyday and doing revision but now its the holidays and I have little plans this summer so getting up at 11 makes the time go faster which is a bit sad I know but wouldn't want to be up early as the day would be even more boring
Reply 24
Original post by fefssdf
During A2 for about 10 weeks I was getting up at 6am everyday and doing revision but now its the holidays and I have little plans this summer so getting up at 11 makes the time go faster which is a bit sad I know but wouldn't want to be up early as the day would be even more boring

Damn, that is early! But I completely get where you're coming from :smile:
Damn, that is early! But I completely get where you're coming from :smile:

yeh but the other week I got up at 5am to go to work at 6am lmao, but when I kept getting up at 6 it became a habit so it seemed 'normal ' after a while
Reply 26
Original post by fefssdf
yeh but the other week I got up at 5am to go to work at 6am lmao, but when I kept getting up at 6 it became a habit so it seemed 'normal ' after a while

Yeah it's a pain when that happens. I kept putting my phone on charge over night and I'd wake up at like 5 am to turn it off for some reason, and now I've stopped charging overnight but then I wake up at 5 am anyway :redface: Just have to force myself back to sleep!
Yeah it's a pain when that happens. I kept putting my phone on charge over night and I'd wake up at like 5 am to turn it off for some reason, and now I've stopped charging overnight but then I wake up at 5 am anyway :redface: Just have to force myself back to sleep!

Yh it did come to a point actually where i would naturally wake up at 6 but now i will naturally wake up at around 11 and given I start work at 11 on a saturday i have to be careful ; woke up at 10:50 the other saturday lmao - literally jumped out of bed and left my house
As it is the holidays, you would have probably slipped out of the routine that you spent all year getting together (or not :colone:)

But what would you say is your usual routine? Do you always stick to it?

At the moment my morning goes as follows:

Alarm goes off at 7 -> actually get out of bed at 7.10 -> shower -> toast + make lunch for the day -> get properly dressed etc -> clean teeth and then out the door by 7.50 to spend 30 minutes on a bus :colonhash:

How does your morning go?

I've now finished school and what I do next year totally depends on my A level results, and that means my future 'normal' morning routine does too.

During school, my morning routine was:

5am Alarm goes off
Revise until 6:15am on a weekday, or 8:30am on a weekend
Breakfast at 6:15am on a weekday, or 8:30am on a weekend
Brush teeth, skin routine, brush hair etc and get dressed
7:20am on a school day, leave house
On a weekend: Revise/do homework

Now it's the holidays, I don't so much have a routine. But, this is how my morning generally goes:

8:30am Wake up
9:00am eat breakfast
Brush teeth, skin routine, brush hair etc and get dressed
Read/go out/do whatever I have planned for the day
man this was a depressing thread to read.....

I left my home this morning at 7:45ish for work, and i arose from my bed at 730 .....Giving me time to shower , get dressed, brush my teeth and leave.

Then i read someone wakes up two hours earlier than needed, to swim, or run..

Ah..:/
Reply 30
Original post by ryan.beef
man this was a depressing thread to read.....

I left my home this morning at 7:45ish for work, and i arose from my bed at 730 .....Giving me time to shower , get dressed, brush my teeth and leave.

Then i read someone wakes up two hours earlier than needed, to swim, or run..

Ah..:/

It does make you feel a bit guilty doesn't it :lol:
Original post by fefssdf

Agree with you there, I only wake up if i have things to do that need doing otherwise i dont see the point.

-3am shower
-4:30am go to bed
-Dream
-Wake up
-Fall back asleep
-Dream some more
-Wake up at some point
-Do stuff that needs doing
-Repeat
Original post by Salamandastron
Agree with you there, I only wake up if i have things to do that need doing otherwise i dont see the point.

-3am shower
-4:30am go to bed
-Dream
-Wake up
-Fall back asleep
-Dream some more
-Wake up at some point
-Do stuff that needs doing
-Repeat

can i ask why you have a shower at 3am lmao
Original post by fefssdf
can i ask why you have a shower at 3am lmao

Best time :tongue: you get all the fresh towels to yourself and no-one is about so you can take as long as you want lol
Original post by Salamandastron
Best time :tongue: you get all the fresh towels to yourself and no-one is about so you can take as long as you want lol

Ermmmmmm ok then ; well personally in my house we get our own towels and I have like 5 different ones loll
wake up, bathroom stuff,, drink water, gym, shower, eat, bas khatam
Original post by fefssdf
Get out of bed at around 11am
Get dressed
Brush teeth
Have breakfast which typically features cereal and toast.
Brush teeth
Watch TV
You should brush your teeth one more time after watching tv :tongue: jk lol
Original post by hamza772000
You should brush your teeth one more time after watching tv :tongue: jk lol

Good tip m8 ; nobody wants dirty teeth right !
Original post by fefssdf
Good tip m8 ; nobody wants dirty teeth right !
Yeah, of course, I was just joking around, do whatever you feel is right for you :h: Goodnight :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest