3:38 pm :tongue:

Nice :smile: But ur still a piece of :poo:

Spoiler

well ok then :colonhash:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
well ok then :colonhash:
:tongue: Why do people not take the spoiler seriously? :cry2:
Original post by hamza772000
Yeah, lol, hopefully my wife acknowledges that fact and treats me like a baby, I shall always remain a baby :u: :tongue:

Your body's different to mine :tongue: And I just take these naps to ensure I get at least 8 hours sleep a day, so if I slept 6 hrs at night, I'll take a 2hr nap, or naps worth 2 hours of sleep :tongue:

-What wife? Hahaha mate are you still dreaming? :lol::lol: so is your 'wife' turning you into a man child?:mmm:
-My body is dead i barely sleep :colonhash:
What is that meant to mean? oh :poo:?!
Original post by PrincessBO$$
-What wife? Hahaha mate are you still dreaming? :lol::lol: so is your 'wife' turning you into a man child?:mmm:
-My body is dead i barely sleep :colonhash:
lol, what's up with you and my wife? :colondollar: Don't you want a husband?! lol me thinking about a wife just means that I one day hopefully (Inshallah) will have a wife, and even if I am dreaming, so what?! :tongue:

:lolwut: NO! Just a baby! :blush: :tongue:

Oh, why aren't you then?! ugh, hehe JOKING :tongue: lol, why don't you sleep?! Trust meh, I never used to take naps, but once you start you honestly feel like a retard for not taking 'em before :u:
Okay, now I'm certain that you don't feel good, what's up? You can tell me. :smile:

How do u always know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good! :h:
Nothing lol, just means half fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
How do u always know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because I can tell when someone's not feeling good, it's not hard for me to detect because I know I act similarly when I'm not feeling good, and that's a lot so....tell meh now, what's up? :smile:
lol, what's up with you and my wife? :colondollar: Don't you want a husband?! lol me thinking about a wife just means that I one day hopefully (Inshallah) will have a wife, and even if I am dreaming, so what?! :tongue:

:lolwut: NO! Just a baby! :blush: :tongue:

Oh, why aren't you then?! ugh, hehe JOKING :tongue: lol, why don't you sleep?! Trust meh, I never used to take naps, but once you start you honestly feel like a retard for not taking 'em before :u:

Nothing.:innocent: Haha fair enough :tongue:its just the way you say my wife.:colonhash: Its as if you have one :u: and yes i do want a husband but i dont dream of him every night like you. Maybe i dream of him every fortnight :biggrin:
16yr old+ guy who wants to be treated like a baby= Man child *its simple maths*

Idk i dont really get sleepy anymore i sleep really late sometimes at 3, idk why but sometimes its good for me:moon: cause i get to pray and make dua during the last 1/3 of the night :h:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Nothing.:innocent: Haha fair enough :tongue:its just the way you say my wife.:colonhash: Its as if you have one :u: and yes i do want a husband but i dont dream of him every night like you. Maybe i dream of him every fortnight :biggrin:
16yr old+ guy who wants to be treated like a baby= Man child *its simple maths*

Idk i dont really get sleepy anymore i sleep really late sometimes at 3, idk why but sometimes its good for me:moon: cause i get to pray and make dua during the last 1/3 of the night :h:
Well, do you want me to say ur wife?! :curious:

I don't acc dream of a wife EVERY night, I just think of her before I sleep :colondollar: and then whatever I dream of, I dream of, I don't control my dreams :tongue:

NOT IN THAT WAY! :facepalm2: I meant.......never mind what I meant but YOU HAVE MISINTERPRETED :tongue:

Hmm.....okay, btw pray for me :wink: :teehee:
Original post by mediaya
How do u always know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can read your mind and so can @hamza772000 :colone:

Latest