The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophFlorence
Well, OK. That's fine. As long as your above paragraph isn't legitimate, that's cool. But I thought you were genuinely offended! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: I wasn't offended I just wanted my point acrossed thats all :h:
Original post by mr T 999

Cool. Likewise.

Posted from TSR Mobile

In fact, you call it sarcastic, then I suppose my comment earlier also was! I was just carrying it on from you! Haha! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
In fact, you call it sarcastic, then I suppose my comment earlier also was! I was just carrying it on from you! Haha! :biggrin:

Posted from Germany

No worries :hugs:
This time, the exclamations are being used to express relief; not necessarily happiness. A slight mix of annoyance and relief! It's a very versatile piece of punctuation, don't ya think?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never said you were expressing happiness, yes, I do think so, that's why I said, "Nice USE of..." ygm? :tongue:
No worries :hugs:

(Insert hug emoji here)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
I never said you were expressing happiness, yes, I do think so, that's why I said, "Nice USE of..." ygm? :tongue:

I know you weren't, haha! I was making the point separately from yours:biggrin: thanks very much, I liked the use of it, too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

There I inserted it for you lol :biggrin: btw the code is hugs and then put it between these : : to get :hugs:
I know you weren't, haha! I was making the point separately from yours:biggrin: thanks very much, I liked the use of it, too! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, ok, my bad for misinterpreting :tongue: I thought that you thought (:mmm:) that I was just referring to happiness alone, when I said, "Nice USE of...." :tongue:

Np :smile:
hgjkj
ygfh
Hey!

@mr T 999 is camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mnvh
NO! :facepalm2: :tongue: He's hiding and he's gonna post the 100th post! :tongue:
Lol, are you trying to be funny? :tongue: Hehe lol :tongue:
:king1:
There I inserted it for you lol :biggrin: btw the code is hugs and then put it between these : : to get :hugs:

Thank you bae. :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi?
dfca

Latest