The Student Room Group

Starting a TSR mental health blog (multiple contributors) - anyone interested?!?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sfaraj
i would support this but bloody hell am i the only one who read the thread start date to be 1.1.1970 at 1 am...

I think all posts that are vetted for content end up with that date, for some reason :iiam:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tiny, tiny little update:

TLG and I are going to start brainstorming some idea's to hopefully get this off the ground :h:
Original post by Deyesy

TLG and I are going to start brainstorming some idea's to hopefully get this off the ground :h:

Just to say, am not deliberately ignoring people - can't seem to find the ST thread on the app :colondollar: Will try and access a working laptop soon! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Just to say, am not deliberately ignoring people - can't seem to find the ST thread on the app :colondollar: Will try and access a working laptop soon! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Should also be in your watched threads but who knows. Was in mine on the app anyway :smile: hope you're okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12

Spoiler

Should also be in your watched threads but who knows. Was in mine on the app anyway :smile: hope you're okay!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only ST, the CT and TLG will be able to see that :colone:

Take that normal users of TSR :evil:
Original post by Deyesy
Only ST, the CT and TLG will be able to see that :colone:

Take that normal users of TSR :evil:

:devil:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks darling :kissing2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This sounds awesome!
Original post by Black Rose
This sounds awesome!

Hopefully once it gets up and running it will be! :excited:
Original post by Deyesy

Original post by Deyesy
Hopefully once it gets up and running it will be! :excited:

About time :tongue:
Original post by ByronicHero
About time :tongue:

Sorry :redface: I've been doing other support team stuff but didn't mean to neglect it as much as I did. It's already starting to come along nicely though :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
Sorry :redface: I've been doing other support team stuff but didn't mean to neglect it as much as I did. It's already starting to come along nicely though :smile:

I'm only messing. It hardly seems fair to bemoan a volunteer effort :h:
Original post by ByronicHero
I'm only messing. It hardly seems fair to bemoan a volunteer effort :h:

Yeah but it actually shouldn't take too much effort to actually get it up and running so :redface:
Original post by Deyesy
Yeah but it actually shouldn't take too much effort to actually get it up and running so :redface:

It's all relative.

I don't do many things I should despite them ostensibly not taking a great deal of effort. Such is the way of things.

Quick Reply

Latest