The Student Room Group

They enough girls to go around?

I mean I'm into reasonable average build females yet I just keep seeing so many Fat Girls around, with so many girls having become fat in the last few years or so its a real problem finding any that are single that are a reasonable size, any other guys come across this problem?
:nothing::nothing:
Reply 2
Original post by PrincessBO$$
:nothing::nothing:

My exact response.
Reply 3
Nope, it's a global recession
If you going to do this, at least don't do it anon. Be a man.
fit birds are going extinct mate
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
fit birds are going extinct mate

Yeah, they seem a lot scarcer than they used to be I'm sure
Reply 7
I mean you get a lot of guys on here saying they haven't got a girlfriend and can't seem to get one, my self included. I did a poll a while back on here and there were far more guys on here without a girl than girls without a guy. Many guys like me wouldn't dream of settling for a porker whatever the case, its not something we can bring ourselves to do. Yet a lot of girls in this country seem to take pride in making themselves fat from what I can see.
Reply 8
It's hardly surprising you're not getting anywhere if on top of obviously poor looks you bring a cowardly anonymous and offensive post character. No one forces anyone to fancy anyone else. I would take a hard look in the mirror and after you've finished throwing up resolve to be a better person if you want to stand a chance of spreading your genes.
Original post by UWS
Nope, it's a global recession

LMAO
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
I mean I'm into reasonable average build females yet I just keep seeing so many Fat Girls around, with so many girls having become fat in the last few years or so its a real problem finding any that are single that are a reasonable size, any other guys come across this problem?

Suspect you live in a fat (i.e. poor) part of the country. No shortage of fitties everywhere else mate..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarek
It's hardly surprising you're not getting anywhere if on top of obviously poor looks you bring a cowardly anonymous and offensive post character. No one forces anyone to fancy anyone else. I would take a hard look in the mirror and after you've finished throwing up resolve to be a better person if you want to stand a chance of spreading your genes.

If this fat women keep reproducing, wont we just have a nation of blobs?
Well, considering women outnumber men, probably, especially when you factor out gays and lesbians.
😐😑
Reply 14
[QUOTE=Anonymous;66773738]If this fat women keep reproducing, wont we just have a nation of blobs?
You cannot be a student. Admission standards cannot have sunk so low
Reply 15
[QUOTE=Anonymous;66773738]If this fat women keep reproducing, wont we just have a nation of blobs?
You cannot be a student. Admission standards cannot have sunk so low.
If you get muscle gains and have a pretty face there are.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending