The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
yh :smile:

So we should stop listening to music eh? to avoid 'following in the footsteps of the shaitan':sad:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
So we should stop listening to music eh? to avoid 'following in the footsteps of the shaitan':sad:
Its hard tho, right?
Original post by mediaya
Thx lol :kiss:
Lol yh, a multitasking :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

watchya eating? :biggrin:
haha just said happy birthday to my brother:biggrin: he turned 14! :woo: 5 minutes ago :tongue:
Its hard tho, right?

Its very very hard for me cause i listen to music every day! I dont know how i can stop:frown:
Its very very hard for me cause i listen to music every day! I dont know how i can stop:frown:
Same :s-smilie: I acc hardly ever listened to it before, but Eminem's just.....:mmm:
Same :s-smilie: I acc hardly ever listened to it before, but Eminem's just.....:mmm:

Eminem is your weakness. :tongue:
ugh
Eminem is your weakness. :tongue:
He is :tongue:
Beyoncé's yours :tongue:
He is :tongue:
Beyoncé's yours :tongue:

Not just beyonce,
i like shakira, rihanna, nicki *dont judge me* :redface:
I also like arabic songs with a waitress flirting with a model who is a bin man :smile:
tgdf
Not just beyonce,
i like shakira, rihanna, nicki *dont judge me* :redface:
I also like arabic songs with a waitress flirting with a model who is a bin man :smile:
I don't judge :wink:
I don't judge :wink:

:smile: Great.
But i'm kinda scared of the amount of sins I get i listen to nicki catchy yet inappropriate words :redface: Beyonce aint the bad. Rihanna is :colonhash:
jg
:smile: Great.
But i'm kinda scared of the amount of sins I get i listen to nicki catchy yet inappropriate words :redface: Beyonce aint the bad. Rihanna is :colonhash:
Hmm......eminem dresses modestly :mmm:
dsa
Hmm......eminem dresses modestly :mmm:

:colonhash: im a girl so? I rarely watch the vids i have no interest in watching them. Most of the time i listen to the audio :tongue:
dg
:colonhash: im a girl so? I rarely watch the vids i have no interest in watching them. Most of the time i listen to the audio :tongue:
yh,oh, ok, u can look at 'em whoops :tongue: my bad :tongue:
watchya eating? :biggrin:
haha just said happy birthday to my brother:biggrin: he turned 14! :woo: 5 minutes ago :tongue:

Paki food lol
Awww, say happy bday to him from me too lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest