The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Rejection from Devereux :frown:
I have a reserved on gateway for 2TG despite not interviewing there. How strange.
Original post by TimmonaPortella
Same here. Now we wait.

Best of luck to all!/ congrats or commiserations as appropriate

I've got my fingers crossed for you mate - good luck.
Anything from Field Court yet anyone?

Also, has anyone had a rejection or reserve notification from 15NBS yet?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Cast.Iron
I've got my fingers crossed for you mate - good luck.

Thanks! I'll update you if anything comes of it :smile:
Gateway change to 'Unsuccessful' for Keating, no email yet :frown: One last hope (although surely unlikely to get an offer this far into the day?) then that's the third year down for me. Congratulations to those with offers!
Original post by LegalLab
Anything from Field Court yet anyone?

Also, has anyone had a rejection or reserve notification from 15NBS yet?[

No nothing from Field Court
Reply 3087
Anyone with an offer from 23 Essex Street likely to turn it down?
I've had one rejection, one reserve and am still waiting to hear from one! What on earth could cause such a delay???
Any news from Staples Inn or Queen Square?
Pump Court or Guildhall anybody? - both are showing as Second Rounds still...
Good luck everyone!
(edited 7 years ago)
Email finally come through to accompany rejection from Keating- saying they will not provide feedback following the second round. It seems a ridiculous policy considering the small number of applicants that usually get invited for second rounds :frown:
Original post by 1stTimer
What on earth could cause such a delay???

That's better than the complete silence on all applications I've had.
Original post by mirispoonie
That's better than the complete silence on all applications I've had.

I feel your pain. I was waiting on two, one has sent out pupillage offers but no reserves or rejections and yet to hear from the second place although I can't help but feel I'm just waiting for the inevitable ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LegalLab
I feel your pain. I was waiting on two, one has sent out pupillage offers but no reserves or rejections and yet to hear from the second place although I can't help but feel I'm just waiting for the inevitable ...

Lucky as well that you've heard one has sent out offers - unfortunately my 3 are some of the lesser-discussed chambers and so I'm unlikely to hear about them here.

Also - (has anyone else had this?) - one chambers wrote in their policy that offer letters are sent out on August 1. I assume this means letters will arrive tomorrow, if at all.

I really wonder why it's so difficult just to change the status of 10 or so second-round applicants on PG. I have to admit I always underestimated the feeling of tension and apprehension everybody goes through - until today.
2KBW rejections out
Original post by Vivalasvegas2015
Kenworthys offers out*:smile:

Did your offer come through the PG, or directly from Chambers? We're going to be pupil friends!
Anyone know of any Temple Garden offers? Would be grateful to be put out of my misery!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone heard from Pump Court/aware of someone who has? Admittedly, I'm on edge today but something about leaving second rounders in the lurch after months of this gruelling process feels decidedly rude, especially when other chambers send emails at 9am on the dot.

Quick Reply

Latest