The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HassanAftab
hi there!my result day is on the 11th since my board (CIE) gives away the results a week earlier than the one in UK. will my track update before i get the results on 11th or will I have to wait until 18th?

You'll have to wait until the 18th - Universities only get the results (including from CIE) on 13th August and Track freezes on the 12th at 2pm.

If you meet your offer grades then there's no need to worry - if you miss then I'm afraid you have to wait a week to find out the outcome.
Results are this month now :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hate results....
Original post by Optimistsan98
I hate results....

Same....hopefully it will be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thevamps99xo
Results are this month now :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by thevamps99xo
Same....hopefully it will be ok

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahhh can't do much now anyways!
Who cares about results???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Craig1998

Loool
Original post by Craig1998

Why do you care about your result?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Results day , Results day , Results dayy
I spent all of the last two weeks being such an anxious wreck that at this point you can't even force me to be scared about results' day. I am finally 100% prepared for both the best and the worst. Time to enjoy my summer until and after the 18th :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by tanyapotter
I spent all of the last two weeks being an anxious wreck that at this point you can't even force me to be scared about results' day. I am finally 100% prepared for both the best and the worst. Time to enjoy my summer until and after the 18th :smile:

Can't say I am a 100% prepared but yeah we go through so many results days, you kinda know what to expect....
prayng that the days go quickly so we can get this over with
Bloody hell, now it's August I can say I'm going to university next month (hopefully) 😳😳
Reply 1755
Thinking i might check UCAS Track before i collect my results...
Original post by Kyx
Thinking i might check UCAS Track before i collect my results...

im definitely doing that. i mainly care abt going to uni
Reply 1757
Original post by Sugar_1998
im definitely doing that. i mainly care abt going to uni

I just care about leaving this city, and getting a PhD.
Im literally pissing myself. I definitely havent gotten my firm choice, hopefully i got my insurance at least. Gonna try and enjoy summer whilst i can. i have a bad feeling im not gonna be able to after results day :frown:
Original post by usycool1
Minimal.

Even if I didn't attach the extra papers using the treasury tags? Because there wasn't any holes in the exam papers, so I just put them in the exam paper at the appropriate places.

Quick Reply

Latest