The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Duke Glacia
^^^kms feeling

U wear a dress duke.
Why u keep leaving the group, im sorry if i offended you with number theory. Soz

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
U wear a dress duke.
Why u keep leaving the group, im sorry if i offended you with number theory. Soz

Posted from TSR Mobile

no reason lol!
Original post by Serine Soul
It's so sad when you're out shopping and see a fit dress on sale that would be perfect for formals but don't know if you should buy it yet :frown:

Buy it anyway and wear it to school on results day
^^^kms feeling

:cry:

Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Buy it anyway and wear it to school on results day

There's no way on earth I'm going to sixth form on results day. Thankfully all my results are emailed/posted online

There's no way on earth I'm going to sixth form on results day. Thankfully all my results are emailed/posted online

Damn you're lucky, we have to trek all the way in only to find 99% of us crying 😩
It's so sad when you're out shopping and see a fit dress on sale that would be perfect for formals but don't know if you should buy it yet :frown:

I completely empathise with this :lol: I recently found a new obsession for pinterest too, I keep looking at outfits on there and thinking I could wear them for uni, then I remember :redface:
Original post by felecita
I completely empathise with this :lol: I recently found a new obsession for pinterest too, I keep looking at outfits on there and thinking I could wear them for uni, then I remember :redface:

Ffs I actually have a pinterest board named 'uni outfit ideas' :rofl: :cry2:
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
Damn you're lucky, we have to trek all the way in only to find 99% of us crying 😩

That's cruel af but I guess my sixth form can't have over 1000 kids coming in for results at once.
They invite specific people for a 'special breakfast' tho

DId you write 'bout your interview experience?
Original post by BioOx
DId you write 'bout your interview experience?

Yes :h:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Cambridge_Natural_Sciences_(Biological)_Interviews_-_Serine_Soul

Hope it's useful!!

Thanks!
Would you recommend to other Oxbridge students to write about their experience? This is so useful!
Thank you very much
Original post by BioOx
Thanks!
Would you recommend to other Oxbridge students to write about their experience? This is so useful!
Thank you very much

i Had 4 interviews so i shall write abt it. I also have my interview score.

Yes fam. 4 interviews crew.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your interview was perfect!

Thank you !
Original post by BioOx
Thanks!
Thank you very much

Yeah defo!
Original post by BioOx
Your interview was perfect!

I wouldn't say that it was aha but some parts were enjoyable

How d'you get to know your interview score? I'd love to know mine
Original post by krishdesai7
How d'you get to know your interview score? I'd love to know mine

Ask for interview reports.
I got mine after being rejected on results day later in the year and had to pay, it took a very long time to come through the post aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1717
Pls can any maths peples help me with projective geometry and inversion I have no idea. Many thanks
Original post by 11234
Pls can any maths peples help me with projective geometry and inversion I have no idea. Many thanks

Yeh sure what seems to be the problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1719
Original post by physicsmaths
Yeh sure what seems to be the problem?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whafs harmonic division and what does it mean

Latest

Trending

Trending