The Student Room Group

Priest stabbed by 'refugee' Belgium

A priest offered up his shower to a refugee who needed it, after availing himself of the kind offer the refugee tried to rob the priest by demanding money, when it wasn't forthcoming the 'refugee' proceeded to stab the priest. The elderly man was rushed to hospital but his injuries aren't thought to be life threatening.

The Mayor of Lanaken has made a public statement that "this can't be linked to terrorism" so it's not so bad I guess :dontknow:

"A priest has been stabbed in his own home when he allegedly refused to give an asylum seeker money after letting him use his shower.Father Jos Vanderlee, 65, suffered injuries to his hands and tendons during the incident at his property in Lanaken, Belgium.The asylum seeker knocked on the pastor's door to ask for help and whether he could use his shower, reports Belgian newspaper"

"Prosecutors said the incident happened at around 2.40pm local time on Sunday and the attacker is said to have fled the scene.Authorities in Belgium have launched an investigation but they have stressed that the incident can't be linked to terrorism at this stage. Marino Keulen, the mayor of Lanaken, said: 'Despite the fact that we are shocked, we must stress that this incident can not be linked to terrorist acts at this stage of the investigation.'"
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20160731_02406263
the guy got clean away after his shower

:getmecoat:
English link below.
https://www.rt.com/news/354109-refugee-attacked-priest-belgium/

Honestly what will it take for Europe's (predominantly Germany's) open-door, naive immigration policy to change? It disgusts me to see Europe being destroyed by these scum - yet they just sit by and let it happen.

#Merkelmussweg
(edited 7 years ago)
Deport that refugee.
Reply 4
Original post by Mathemagicien
At least it wasn't a pregnant woman who was stabbed this time...

And it wasn't terrorism, clearly things are looking up... just as well, these doom and gloom stories were beginning to get me down.
I will bet my all my rep gems that he will not be deported

Nope he'd be given counselling instead.
Or maybe they'll just hand out 'Don't Stab Me' bracelets to priests?

Stab proof vests, with a german translated copy of the Quran too I'd assume?It'd be racist not to after all..
:eek:
angela murkel intends for this to happen - that's why she's keeping on with her "refugee" plans

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending