The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by h333
Hmmmmm :ninjagirl:

May Allah reward all of you. Ameen.

Ameen. And likewise for you!

Original post by FishLover
Has anyone read "The Islamic Exceptionalism" by Shaadi Hamid? If yes, what did you think?

Nope I haven't, whose the author?

How the twitter fight?:smile:
Original post by IdeasForLife
It is. It's a legitimate Muslim website :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only if you're salafi and/or an ISIS apologist.
Original post by Zayn is Bae

Rubbish.
Reply 1126

I thought calling ISIS salafis is quite weird. I mean like if they are doing something so astray from Islam then I just think they don't really care about any school of thought at the end of the day. And with their evil intentions I don't think they are bothered to make Islam look positive or serve it justice. May Allah guide them. Ameen.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1127
Original post by IdeasForLife
Ameen. And likewise for you!

Nope I haven't, whose the author?

How the twitter fight?:smile:

BarakAllahu Feek.
Original post by h333
I thought calling ISIS salafis is quite weird. I mean like if they are doing something so astray from Islam then I just think they don't really care about any school of thought at the end of the day. And with their evil intentions I don't think they are bothered to make Islam look positive or serve it justice. May Allah guide them. Ameen.

Yeah I wouldn't say they are, but they're derived from salafism (and then gone in a whole other direction).
I'm a brother aged 17 looking for marriage
Original post by MRFUNNYGEEKYGUY

Wait till you are older InshaAllah - people mature massively from between 18 and 21 - the person you are now and the person you will be in a few years will be completely different, and I know that from experience.
Reply 1131
Yeah I wouldn't say they are, but they're derived from salafism (and then gone in a whole other direction).

Oh I see. If they deviate from the sunnah then of course it will be more likely to be lead astray and be an innovator, even if they claim to be a salafi etc.

Could you please provide some names of reliable scholars I can learn from, as I would like to seek the truth.
Reply 1133

Are you sure? Have you told your parents?
Original post by h333
Are you sure? Have you told your parents?

No, I'll tell them when I find someone otherwise they'll try find someone for me lol
Reply 1135
No, I'll tell them when I find someone otherwise they'll try find someone for me lol

But your quite young like don't rush and I feel it is important you let your parents know. Oh lol but they will ask for your approval hopefully so don't worry. It is not as if you are going to be forced as that it is not allowed.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Could you please provide some names of reliable scholars I can learn from, as I would like to seek the truth.

Muhammad Ilyas Qadri and Sarfraz Ahmed Naeemi are two names that come to mind. Study the Jamaat Ahle Sunnat for more guidance.
Original post by SaeedoBerhanio
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Get one for me too cuz.

Send Zamestaneh your CV. I heard he's a matchmaker..
Muhammad Ilyas Qadri and Sarfraz Ahmed Naeemi are two names that come to mind. Study the Jamaat Ahle Sunnat for more guidance.

By Alhus Sunnah Wal Jamaah do you mean Barelvi?

Latest

Trending

Trending