Esplanade des Invalides, Paris

From the Eiffel Tower
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 82
I live near the seaside :smile:

IMG_1505.JPG
Attachment not found
Reply 83

I generally prefer human subjects, though I don't get a lot of volunteers. I can't share most of my photos due to the subjects, but this one is quite anonymous!
My second home
These are really good 😊 I love photography but unfortunately have none to hand to share 😔 What cameras do everyone use
Reply 86
Original post by ChemGeek16
These are really good 😊 I love photography but unfortunately have none to hand to share 😔 What cameras do everyone use

I use a Canon 7D Digital SLR combined with a Canon EF 28-300 L lens for my pictures :smile:
Reply 87

I used a Canon 7D and selection of lenses depending on the subject being shot. The best camera is the one you have with you though, a couple of my favourite shots are from an iphone and a 4MP point and shoot thing.
Reply 88

I use a Nikon D3300, usually with either the 18-300mm VR II or the 35mm f/1.8 lens. I also have a Nikon Coolpix A which I now use as my 'discreet' camera that I can carry around on occassions where I'm not really intending on specifically taking photos, or when I just want to keep weight and bulk down.
I had my first weekend off for over three months last week, which I spent in Greece. I got this one in Mykonos while out for dinner which I'm really pleased with.
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13661967_10154023616233725_2934613296815203192_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9
Reply 90
I like helicopters...

Also, my office is very good for wildlife.

Figured i'll share some of mine here:

These are all unedited c:
Reply 92
Some more recent shots:
20160728_151309~2~2.jpg
Reply 93
Been shooting around London for about 2 months as a self-taught hobby, I picked up a Nikon D3300 as it was quite cheap yet it had decent reviews, bought about 3 lens for it, loving the 50mm/1.8, absolute bargain
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Mother's Mercy
These are some of my favourites :h:

The street photography is especially beautiful!
Reply 97
My parents are looking after a kitten. He makes a good subject!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending