The Student Room Group

What nicknames do you call your significant other?

As the post said above, what nicknames do you call your girlfriends/boyfriends?

Just curious :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous

Er we don't say nicknames much only when want to but,

me to him: my Italiano boy
him to me: my English boy
Reply 2
Variations of the word 'fihsh' :colondollar: it's basically like a silly way of saying 'fish'. He asked for a fish supper at the chippy one day years ago and he bit his tongue and the word fish came out weird and I burst out in tears of laughter so he said it all the time for a laugh and still does to the this day. We say things like "you're a grumpy fihsh today" , "I love you more than everything fihsh" etc. There's a fihsh nickname for every occasion in my relationship :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hand
Reply 4
hand

very creative.
Imaginary
I call her a trampoline cause she's a lot like my trampoline. I don't have a trampoline...
1\sqrt{-1} :sexface:

But genuinely though, it used to be 'bbygurl'.

The Invisible Man

Spoiler

Original post by qasim_96
I call her a trampoline cause she's a lot like my trampoline. I don't have a trampoline...

I call mine trampoline because I jumped on her one time and she broke, now we just keep her in the shed
She calls me PussySlayer.

:desu: :whip:
FOOD
Palmerino, Handy, Fingersie, I have a lot of names for my hands.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Variations of the word 'fihsh' :colondollar: it's basically like a silly way of saying 'fish'. He asked for a fish supper at the chippy one day years ago and he bit his tongue and the word fish came out weird and I burst out in tears of laughter so he said it all the time for a laugh and still does to the this day. We say things like "you're a grumpy fihsh today" , "I love you more than everything fihsh" etc. There's a fihsh nickname for every occasion in my relationship :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh... true love :cry2:
Original post by oShahpo
Palmerino, Handy, Fingersie, I have a lot of names for my hands.

Hey babe
She calls me "macdaddy" "Alphadog" and "22st of solid muscle king"
we tend to call each other pigs so itl be like "what do you want for dinner pigs" etc
or il call him piglet face

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending