The Student Room Group

How to get my boyfriend to forgive me?

For cheating and spending quite a bit of his money recklessly. What would it take for you to forgive something like that?

Scroll to see replies

I wouldn't.

Especially when he's "too boring" for you.
If I were your man, Id go gay

Cheating is :puke:
Reply 3
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I wouldn't.

He's not.

Original post by HandsomeStud

He is, obviously.
What did you spend the money on

Yeah, if you were his man, you would be gay.

Because he's a man.
Give the money back and stop wasting his time and leave him alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ciel.
For cheating and spending quite a bit of his money recklessly. What would it take for you to forgive something like that?

Save him the hassle and don't bother. You've clearly got some issues.

(As evidenced from your previous threads)

If you were his man, you would be gay. :rofl:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I wouldn't.

I like how your avatar represents the exact face I imagine you pulling with your post
(edited 7 years ago)
Double down and get with someone better looking to demonstrate your godlike SMV.
Give him the money and leave him, so he can find someone who is emotionally stable.
Original post by Ciel.

your a horrible girlfriend
he deserves better so **** off, and weren't you the girl who was saying how you are sick of your "nice guy boyfriend"? now you want him back?
Reply 14
Original post by AndrewSCO
What did you spend the money on

Alcohol and stuff like that, mostly.

Original post by Frappé
Give the money back and stop wasting his time and leave him alone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's not bothered about the fact that I took the money (because that's how it is in our relationship), just what I spent it on.

Original post by Supersaps
Save him the hassle and don't bother. You've clearly got some issues.

(As evidenced from your previous threads)

But I don't want anyone else.
Original post by Ciel.

Is that why you ****ed another man?
Original post by Ciel.
Alcohol and stuff like that, mostly.

He's not bothered about the fact that I took the money (because that's how it is in our relationship), just what I spent it on.

Lool

I thought it would be something stupid like make up or clothes, didn't realise it was something that stupid
There's a reason why you're being so self-destructive. Perhaps work that out before you pursue another relationship. In the meantime, it would be kindest to let your boyfriend move on without you.
I feel bad that everyone's ripping into you, but you really aren't conducting yourself well. Spending all your boyfriend's money on alcohol is not cool. Cheating is defo not cool. I too saw the thread about wanting a bad boy boyfriend and would say you need to re-evaluate some aspects of your life
Reply 19
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Give him the money and leave him, so he can find someone who is emotionally stable.

I am emotionally stable most of the time.

Original post by Julianreyes
your a horrible girlfriend

I'm a man.
Now that we no longer have those little gender signs next to our nicknames, I've to keep explaining this to people. Thanks TSR.

Original post by Supersaps
Is that why you ****ed another man?

I know what this looks like. But sometimes I just feel as if I'm possessed or something. When my mood shifts from depressed to really hyper I just do really stupid things sometimes. I know it's still my fault. Just saying.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending