The Student Room Group

Long distance blues

After spending 3 days with my bf, I feel like i've become clingy and a bit needy as I was usually beside him all the time and it was so good, holding his hand. But we're still in long distance until September, and it's just a day and we're both showing signs of missing each other...

But, I think I've turned a bit needy because of it.. and always want him around.

:frown: it's kinda sad.

Hopefully I'll see him soon during this month...
Original post by Anonymous
After spending 3 days with my bf, I feel like i've become clingy and a bit needy as I was usually beside him all the time and it was so good, holding his hand. But we're still in long distance until September, and it's just a day and we're both showing signs of missing each other...

But, I think I've turned a bit needy because of it.. and always want him around.

Just make sure you're talking properly in the meantime - Skype and phonecalls can help make you feel closer, and things like watching films or playing games while you do it can too.

It's natural to want him around and to be missing him more if you've just spent more time than usual together, but September will be here before you know it! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by shadowdweller
Just make sure you're talking properly in the meantime - Skype and phonecalls can help make you feel closer, and things like watching films or playing games while you do it can too.

It's natural to want him around and to be missing him more if you've just spent more time than usual together, but September will be here before you know it! :smile:

Thank you :biggrin: And we'll just get back to the old routine
Original post by Anonymous

Is this long distance cause of uni? If so it's not too long now. Only 4-6 weeks. Just skype or phone call and so forth.

If you're gonna be doing long-distance a lot, then I would personally reconsider the relationship. Far too young to have issues of long distance imo.
Reply 4
Original post by The Empire Odyssey
Is this long distance cause of uni? If so it's not too long now. Only 4-6 weeks. Just skype or phone call and so forth.

If you're gonna be doing long-distance a lot, then I would personally reconsider the relationship. Far too young to have issues of long distance imo.

It's because of uni, and we always try and meet up like at least once a month, sometimes twice.. but it's been the longest because of summer holidays. But yeah, I'll take on board your advice

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending