The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@AR_95

Thoughts on Ox banging in worldies for fun in pre season?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by leinad2012

Was watching the game last night. Felt that Ox sent the defenders off on their errands with that bit of skill for his goal.

When did Gundogan start playing for Arsenal? 2014 me would be so happy rn.

Looks like Mesut need assisting in writing twitter posts... wahat a **** up by his PR team

When did Gundogan start playing for Arsenal? 2014 me would be so happy rn.

Looks like Mesut need assisting in writing twitter posts... wahat a **** up by his PR team

or Gundogan just being mates with his German-Turk "friend"? since he is facing Arsenal next
Original post by James.Carnell
Mesut gonna get u mandem rekt ... init.

Aren't you missing him for the opening game?
Or is that Sanchez?
Or is that both?
Original post by Lúcio
Aren't you missing him for the opening game?
Or is that Sanchez?
Or is that both?

If it's everyone who got far in the Euros or Copa: Giroud, Koscielny, Sanchez, Ozil and Ramsey etc.

You really should beat us.
Original post by Pete_91
If it's everyone who got far in the Euros or Copa: Giroud, Koscielny, Sanchez, Ozil and Ramsey etc.

You really should beat us.

The weaker your team looks, the less convinced I am we're gonna win...
I am going to go out on a limb here, put my reputation on the line, and bet that Arsenal will end up league champions. This season we will get a striker and his 25+ goals to add on top of our tally will grab us the league convincingly. Believe in Lacazette.
Original post by James.Carnell
I am going to go out on a limb here, put my reputation on the line, and bet that Arsenal will end up league champions. This season we will get a striker and his 25+ goals to add on top of our tally will grab us the league convincingly. Believe in Lacazette.

What reputation?
Original post by Lúcio
What reputation?

I may suck the odd cock on here now and again (sorry for outing you @jimmy_seville , its okay you're not gay if you're getting your cock sucked) but my predictions have always been bang on. Don't judge a man by his sexual indiscretions, judge him by his merits.
(edited 7 years ago)
^ deluded prediction of the season FACT (i.e. we're 80% going to stay exactly the same, 20% going to go backwards this season)
Original post by shawn_o1
^ deluded prediction of the season FACT (i.e. we're 80% going to stay exactly the same, 20% going to go backwards this season)

Lacazette has outclassed ibrah in Ligue 1, we have as good a chance as any. His finishing and composure in clutch games is frighteningly good. He will get service big time.

Mustafi will bring an air of calm not seen since Adams was marshalling the defence. The synergies with him and Kos will be immense.
At least he has optimism...
Can't wait for Bobby Holding to captain us to the CL trophy in the summer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Reply 8775
@AR_95

Thoughts on Ox scoring the winner vs Chelsea in our community shield match last year and doing **** all for the rest of the year?

Yeah. Thought so.
Original post by AR_95
Thoughts on Ox scoring the winner vs Chelsea in our community shield match last year and doing **** all for the rest of the year?

Yeah. Thought so.

My ***** took the bait :biggrin:
Completely agree with you fam, form in pre season means little apart from for fantasy football for the first 2 weeks. But this is a big year for Ox, he's 22, coming back from injury and needs to perform to merit a place at the club. Interesting how he shows up just as Mahrez reports appear.

Original post by Lúcio
What reputation?

Damn it Lubio you posted exactly what I was going to say!!
Completely agree with you fam, form in pre season means little apart from for fantasy football for the first 2 weeks. But this is a big year for Ox, he's 22, coming back from injury and needs to perform to merit a place at the club. Interesting how he shows up just as Mahrez reports appear.

Ibe will do better than Ox this season tbh xoxo
Original post by Lúcio
Ibe will do better than Ox this season tbh xoxo

For £15mil for Bournemouths sake I ****ing hope he does xoxo
Reply 8779

It wasn't bait bro it was my perfect counter rek. Take the L

Latest