The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
no :tongue: who said I was?! :tongue:

Coz u said u wont be here to win i think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys,

I've set up the new part of this thread - if someone could link to it once this is over, then excellent. :smile:

Also, if someone can please PM or VM me the stats for most 100's and consecutive 100's, so I can add it to the OP of the new part, then excellent :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Anime screenshots overload
Original post by spotify95
Hey guys,

I've set up the new part of this thread - if someone could link to it once this is over, then excellent. :smile:

Also, if someone can please PM or VM me the stats for most 100's and consecutive 100's, so I can add it to the OP of the new part, then excellent :smile:

But threads auto-lock at 10,000 now, allowing you to create a new part that carries over all the people who're subscribed to this one (see the "This discussion is a continuation from a previous discussion" message above the quick reply box). If you've made a new thread early, none of the subscriptions will carry over. :erm:
Goodnight everyone - hope to see the new thread being used in the morning :smile:

Btw, the link that the closing post will require is here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4235530
Original post by AngryJellyfish
But threads auto-lock at 10,000 now, allowing you to create a new part that carries over all the people who're subscribed to this one (see the "This discussion is a continuation from a previous discussion" message above the quick reply box). If you've made a new thread early, none of the subscriptions will carry over. :erm:

Whoopsies - just wanted to make sure that the Op was sorted out and everything before I signed off for the night. Totally forgot about the subs! :oops:
Original post by spotify95
Whoopsies - just wanted to make sure that the Op was sorted out and everything before I signed off for the night. Totally forgot about the subs! :oops:

Call Ethan to sort it out :call:
Original post by mediaya
Coz u said u wont be here to win i think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah, coz I thought it would finish tomorrow :tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
yeah, coz I thought it would finish tomorrow :tongue:

Ah yh so u staying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
*no hotlinking*

Wrong picture

(edited 7 years ago)
@iEthan :call:
I AM HERE TO WIN AJ