The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Facing Time

I am asking because I am interested to know how certain posters who post plenty of Hadith and ayaat apply those to real-life situations.

And yes, if you really wish to word it like that you can.

Would you happen to know if those who practice it have an ayah or hadeeth or something that they use for evidence for it or do they use general evidences?

To get a specific answer you need a specific question, hence my request for clarification.
Well, it is. Islam is a way of life, why have we got to the stage where people can't even decide to read Kalimah after Salah or not without having hours worth of discussions?

May Allah SWT grant the deceased Jannah Al-Firdous.

Are you saying theres an issue with saying the kalimah after salah?
Ah, my mistake. Always get confused between Maliki and Shafi!

No they are Hanbalis.
Original post by CorpusLuteum
Please recite al-fatiha for my uncle who was killed yesterday in the fight against Isis in Syria, and don't forget the other nine soldiers who died yesterday too. Thanks.
was he in the army?
Anyway peeps, anything new in the past few weeks i havent been here?
Original post by SaeedoBerhanio
Are you saying theres an issue with saying the kalimah after salah?

No they are Hanbalis.

Nah I'm saying the exact opposite.

Now that's just embarrassing for me.

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
Would you happen to know if those who practice it have an ayah or hadeeth or something that they use for evidence for it or do they use general evidences?

To get a specific answer you need a specific question, hence my request for clarification.

No. There's no ayah, hadith or evidence. The point of it being read is to improve the congregations pronunciation of something which should be basic to every Muslim on the planet, shahadah. It's something that was brought in by imams themselves.
Original post by BasharAssad
was he in the army?

Either that or Hezbollah im guessing. Most likely the latter if he is Lebanese as i dont think their army is in a direct war with them.
Yes. More commonly known as the Ahle Sunnat.a weird lot if you ask me
Anyway peeps, anything new in the past few weeks i havent been here?

There were two coup d'état attempts :tongue:
Nah I'm saying the exact opposite.

I dont see the issue? Am i missing something here. Why would there be anything wrong with saying the kalimah after prayer?
Original post by IdeasForLife
There were two coup d'état attempts :tongue:

By whom?
And how was everyones reaction here to the turkish "coup d'état" attempt?

No. There's no ayah, hadith or evidence. The point of it being read is to improve the congregations pronunciation of something which should be basic to every Muslim on the planet, shahadah. It's something that was brought in by imams themselves.

In that case I would answer tentatively as it is better not to do it.
--
You Pakistani?

He might be. But his username and profile pic make me think he might be a baathist arab.
You Pakistani?

yeah, you?
I dont see the issue? Am i missing something here. Why would there be anything wrong with saying the kalimah after prayer?

You'd think so but

Original post by Ibn Fulaan
In that case I would answer tentatively as it is better not to do it.

Lols.
He might be. But his username and profile pic make me think he might be a baathist arab.
nope :P
Original post by BasharAssad
nope :P

Then whats the story behind your pic and username?

And how was everyones reaction here to the turkish "coup d'état" attempt?

Quite positive in the Isoc. The feeling was good for once, seeing munafiqs and anti-Islam people moaning about it.
Quite positive in the Isoc. The feeling was good for once, seeing munafiqs and anti-Islam people moaning about it.

By munafiqs, whom do you mean exactly. Pro or anti erdogan?
By munafiqs, whom do you mean exactly. Pro or anti erdogan?

Anti. I'm not calling them munafiqs for their dislike of the coup failing ofc... I already thought certain people were munafiqs before it happen. Their reaction was expected.

I understand that certain people can be anti without being munafiqs ofc (tho I still disagree with them if they supported the coup).

Latest

Trending

Trending