The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Congratulations to the winner(s), but honestly I wasn't expecting website crashes! To prevent others from posting on this thread during this time.. That's just mischievous and wicked. *whistle*

Previous thread finished in two weeks or so, it was difficult to track any user posts because you had to refresh your page every second - I am not surprised Ethan was a bit.. irritated, banning others was one of Ethan's hobbies.

Is it better now than it was few weeks ago?

*iiam*

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:/
Original post by AngryJellyfish

IMG_0647.PNG
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Battery: 9%

Carrier: Turk Telekom, 100% coverage. :proud:
Original post by mediaya
:king1: my first 100th poat on this thread :woohoo: :banana:

Posted from TSR Mobile

1st 100 post! :clap2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Morning peeps!

I'll update the OP with stats once I've started the laptop.
Afternoon :smile:

@iEthan, would you be able to do us a huge favor please? Since the last part of this thread has no link to this part, and the thing that says "this discussion is now closed" just puts a link to making a new thread, please can we have a link put across from the old thread to this one?

Original post by spotify95

@iEthan, would you be able to do us a huge favor please? Since the last part of this thread has no link to this part, and the thing that says "this discussion is now closed" just puts a link to making a new thread, please can we have a link put across from the old thread to this one?

You need to edit your starting post. I won the last thread not princessbo$$ :colonhash: :unimpressed:
Original post by mr T 999
You need to edit your starting post. I won the last thread not princessbo$$ :colonhash: :unimpressed:

Okay, thanks - I shall edit that in :smile:

edit: Fixed :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
so urm yay
Original post by spotify95

Sadly you decided to opt for creating the thread manually and didn't let the plugin do its job so it will unfortunately remain like that. :frown:
Original post by iEthan
Sadly you decided to opt for creating the thread manually and didn't let the plugin do its job so it will unfortunately remain like that. :frown:

I did tell him! Honest! :bawling:

Latest