The Student Room Group

Summer Bucket List discussion thread :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepinglions
So glad I entered, it's forcing me to get off my ass every day! And even if I just do something small, such as read a chapter of my book, or hit the gym for an hour - being able to come back to TSR and blog about it makes it feel like such a big achievement :rofl:

yup I know the feels I legit did nothing but get up and do ballet positions to tick of an item today and I feel like an accomplished woman. :u:
Original post by LiiHyde
yup I know the feels I legit did nothing but get up and do ballet positions to tick of an item today and I feel like an accomplished woman. :u:

Precisely :five:

Good luck with the rest of your list!
Original post by sleepinglions
Precisely :five:

Good luck with the rest of your list!

you too! yours is looking awesome!
Original post by Queen Cersei
1 week of the summer bucket list has already flown by! How's everyone getting on with their plans?

I've created this quote list so we can use this thread for chatting and letting each other know when we've got an update we'd like to share :smile:

Spoiler

It's gone so fast- and apologies guys, I haven't updated too much recently. However, the next thing I can tick off my list is making a real blog, and I "officially" launch it on the 1st of August, so when I do, I'll update my Bucket list with a link to it, as I'd love any ideas you all have for it :smile:

I'm also doing a massive update tonight so that everything is up to date. I just wish I had done something like this for all my previous summer holidays, as it has helped me make the most of my holidays, and now that I am going elsewhere in terms of education, my summer holidays will soon be non-existent, so this is a great way to make the most of the few that are left :smile: Thanks for running this!
1 week of the summer bucket list has already flown by! How's everyone getting on with their plans?

I've created this quote list so we can use this thread for chatting and letting each other know when we've got an update we'd like to share :smile:

Spoiler

It seemed fun so I joined but I haven't really been doing anything interesting.:colondollar:
I've updated.. I got a job :biggrin:
Original post by Hevachan
I've updated.. I got a job :biggrin:

Well done :smile:
Original post by brainzistheword
Well done :smile:

Thank you it feels good to have a job again for the first time in two years
Thank you it feels good to have a job again for the first time in two years

Ah I see. What is the job (if that's not an intrusive question, you don't have to tell me) :smile:
Ah I see. What is the job (if that's not an intrusive question, you don't have to tell me) :smile:

Its okay :smile: I'm working for the international office at university, my role is to carry out Skype interviews with international students ^^

Welcome to the Summer Bucket List Challenge
sponsored by

Share your summer with us!

Write a list of things you want to do over the summer and blog/post photos as you go to take part in the Summer Bucket List

1st prize wins £500

4 runners up win £25

Prizes courtesy of Circle Pay

~To enter the Challenge simply create a thread with your summer list in the Summer Beach Hut forum and post the link to your bucket list thread below for official entry.~

ENTER BY MONDAY 18TH JULY

All the details can be found in the article here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...lenge-Returns!

hi there
ngl I didn't know this was a massive competition but i have an entry anyway http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4217468
my issue is: I submitted it on the 18th at 9:40am so will it count
cheers :wink:
Its okay :smile: I'm working for the international office at university, my role is to carry out Skype interviews with international students ^^

Wow that sounds really cool - I hope you enjoy it :smile:
Wow that sounds really cool - I hope you enjoy it :smile:

Thank you :biggrin: i hope you have fun completing your bucket list :smile:
Thank you :biggrin: i hope you have fun completing your bucket list :smile:

Thank you so much! :smile:
Hey everyone, I completed a task off my bucket list - to start a blog - and it basically 'launches' tomorrow, even though it is in the early stages. If you would like to give me feedback on MY BLOG I'd be really grateful :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
hi there
ngl I didn't know this was a massive competition but i have an entry anyway http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4217468
my issue is: I submitted it on the 18th at 9:40am so will it count
cheers :wink:

Yup! The deadline was midnight so you are still in the running :smile:
Yup! The deadline was midnight so you are still in the running :smile:

Thanks so much :colondollar:
Going to Gran Canaria sorry if my WiFis bad. I'll try to update my blog if I can there :smile:
Original post by saraxh
Going to Gran Canaria sorry if my WiFis bad. I'll try to update my blog if I can there :smile:

Have a good time! :h:
I look forward to your blog!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Have a good time! :h:
I look forward to your blog!

Thank you & you too :smile:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest