The Student Room Group

Feel I'm treading on egg shells?

Ive been talking to this girl for ages online, we've met a few times. recently she's come across as being insecure, like asking for reassurance about her body, height etc. She doesn't ask direct but words it like she is. She also asks why or what do you mean for a lot of the things I say. She then tells me about her friend who she used to date. Naturally I asked about it because I've met him... she then turns it on me becoming annoyed with me because I was 'asking to many serious questions' about it? She's now gone really quiet, one word answers, taking longer to reply etc..i mean I don't think I've done anything wrong?
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been talking to this girl for ages online, we've met a few times. recently she's come across as being insecure, like asking for reassurance about her body, height etc. She doesn't ask direct but words it like she is. She also asks why or what do you mean for a lot of the things I say. She then tells me about her friend who she used to date. Naturally I asked about it because I've met him... she then turns it on me becoming annoyed with me because I was 'asking to many serious questions' about it? She's now gone really quiet, one word answers, taking longer to reply etc..i mean I don't think I've done anything wrong?

Idk, she seems confsing.
Original post by Anonymous

You know her, so I'm assuming she's a friend of yours. Why not ask her how she's feeling at the moment, or if she's dealing with anything in particular? If this is only happening recently, then maybe something's happened to cause it and she's feeling a bit vulnerable right now. Of course it's possible that you've done something that made her feel worse, but if so, you need to talk it out with her.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending