Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Undergraduates 2016:)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by mgill17
I'll be starting Chemical Engineering there...I'm from Leeds

I'm doing engineering too, also from Leeds!
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by ark_ryl
I'm doing engineering too, also from Leeds!

Ah that's great! What colleges have you applied to?
Reply 82
Bowland as first choice and Grizedale as second choice. Where have you applied?
Reply 83
Original post by ark_ryl
Bowland as first choice and Grizedale as second choice. Where have you applied?

Same colleges, but the other way around!
Original post by hiinicetomeetu:)
hii, im just curious has anyone firmed the University of Lancaster and is an Undergraduate? Comment where you're from and coursess. So we can get to know each other:smile:)))
Thank youu:biggrin:

"Some lecturers like Joe Finney and John Mariani are awesome, Joe is just really into what he does and has enthusiasm and John is just funny and sarcastic..."

Just to echo a few sentiments - Joe Finney is an awesome teacher and really knows his stuff, I saw a comment not too long ago regarding John Mariani, John Mariani at Lancaster University is not only sarcastic, he is incredibly sexist and rude to women on an occasional basis. John Mariani can be funny, but often incredibly insulting. You're far more likely to enjoy the company of other lecturers who are funny and charming without being offensive. John Mariani at Lancaster university, Computer science department, use to really make my friend reluctant to go to lectures etc. Apart from this the course was awesome. If you're a girl, I just urge to to stay away from John Mariani's lectures.
Sincerely,

ANON (for our own safety)
Bit late to the party, I've only just joined TSR. I'm Sarah from North East Lincolnshire, and I'm firmed a conditional offer for Politics. I've applied to Grizedale townhouse and Bowland superior ensuite x
Hey I'm also joining 2016 as well and will be studying business studies!

Any international students here?

Have you guys received your CAS yet to begin the visa application?
Hi :smile: I'm from Vienna and accepted my offer for Marketing with Psychology! So excited!
Reply 88
Hey there! I'm Laura from Lithuania, I'll be studying Accounting, Finance and Maths, although I still haven't decided about my accommodation. Anyone other from EU?:smile:
Hi! I firmed a conditional offer at Lancaster for Accounting & Finance and have chosen Bowland as first choice accommodation and Grizedale as second choice :smile:
Reply 90
Original post by Steph.Martin
Hi! I firmed a conditional offer at Lancaster for Accounting & Finance and have chosen Bowland as first choice accommodation and Grizedale as second choice :smile:

Hey!! Ive firmed an offer for accounting and finance too, grizedale first choice and lonsdale second choice :smile:
Original post by cjadams
Hey!! Ive firmed an offer for accounting and finance too, grizedale first choice and lonsdale second choice :smile:

Cool, hopefully I'll get the grades I need and maybe see you there :smile:
Original post by sophiemariax
I've firmed Lancaster to do Biological Sciences with Biomedicine! From Manchester ☺️

Hi! I'm from Germany and will be studying Biological Sciences with Biomedicine too! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone😊
Original post by lastlullabyy
Hi guys, I'm a 3rd year student at Lancaster University. If you have any questions about the university, Lancaster or anything really, feel free to ask :smile:

Hi! Do you know anyone who was under 18 when starting uni? Does being underage have an impact on social life?
Thanks for offering your help😊
Original post by sarahemma
Hi! Do you know anyone who was under 18 when starting uni? Does being underage have an impact on social life?
Thanks for offering your help😊

Hi! Hm... Can't remember anyone being under 18 when starting uni... I was 19, almost 20 myself - sorry :frown: I think though that as long as you don't let the "no drinking" part spoil your fun, it won't impact your social life. Your age is not something you can change - and time flies, no time will pass and you'll be 18 :wink: I knew some people that didn't drink out of their own choice - they still had great time!
Firmed a conditional offer for French Studies and Linguistics. From a small village near York.
Reply 96
I'm from Nigeria, studying law this year.
Haven't got my CAS yet either. I picked Bowland as my first choice of college and Furness as my second, both superior ensuite.
Original post by Kenule
I'm from Nigeria, studying law this year.
Haven't got my CAS yet either. I picked Bowland as my first choice of college and Furness as my second, both superior ensuite.

Hey I'm Llew and also going to do Law, funnily enough I also applied for the same colleges with superior ensuite.

Just thought I'd say hi cause you're the only one i've seen so far doing law 😃
Reply 98
Original post by Llew_Ch97
Hey I'm Llew and also going to do Law, funnily enough I also applied for the same colleges with superior ensuite.

Just thought I'd say hi cause you're the only one i've seen so far doing law 😃

Hi Llew, I was looking around too and thought it was weird that there wasn't any law students on lol. Thanks for saying hi, it's good to know I'm not the only law applicant on here :biggrin:. Are you from England?
Original post by Kenule
Hi Llew, I was looking around too and thought it was weird that there wasn't any law students on lol. Thanks for saying hi, it's good to know I'm not the only law applicant on here :biggrin:. Are you from England?

Ye i haven't seen any and i've been on since last September. I'm from Wales btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending