The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tired af
that is how i feel
so tiredddd
Relieved that I don't have go outside today, thank god 😀 Me = happy when I'm in safe place and that's my home. Feel calm relaxed and don't have to care about daily problems

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
(edited 7 years ago)
Feeling nervous. I have my first appointment with a new psychiatrist today. He specializes in OCD and anxiety disorders so fingers crossed it'll all go well
feel like crying tbh, wtf was that :redface:
Confused as to why a fully grown adult, my mother, is incapable of having a civil conversation. No matter what I bring up with her, she either has nothing to say or she starts verbally attacking me, shouting and getting aggressive. And when I try to raise my point she just leaves the room and slams the door.
Being in a therapeutic environment for my volunteering has really made me realise so much about being at home and how much of an effect it has on me. It's toxic. Can't be arsed with it.
Hmmm 😟😟😟
trying to make hologram but sticking pyramid together is so difficult :emo:
Feel like having a cheeky nandos.
Well I just had my first filling so my half of my face feels massive and numb but the dentist was this lovely, young Irish guy which really helped haha
Feeling deflated :frown:

I went to the psychiatrist only for them to say they can't do anything for me because I can't take meds and then they are referring me back to psychology who referred me to the psychiatrist in the first place. Just feel like I am going around in circles and that even they aren't taking OCD seriously.

Just want a warm bath, a Yankee candle burning and an early night :yep:
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling deflated :frown:

I went to the psychiatrist only for them to say they can't do anything for me because I can't take meds and then they are referring me back to psychology who referred me to the psychiatrist in the first place. Just feel like I am going around in circles and that even they aren't taking OCD seriously.

Just want a warm bath, a Yankee candle burning and an early night :yep:

:console: that sounds so annoying! I hope they get their act together :yep:
And sweet dreams but before u go nap,
Which scent candle? I must know :holmes:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:console: that sounds so annoying! I hope they get their act together :yep:
And sweet dreams but before u go nap,
Which scent candle? I must know :holmes:

:hugs: :hugs:

I have the new Yankee candle summer scoop scented one burning atm :colondollar: it smells just like strawberry ice cream :love:
Enlightened. :u:

Just spoke to an entomologist on the phone, who did his PhD at Imperial College London. He told me the difference between wasps and bees and whether I should fear them or not. :rofl:
J'ai faim
Lonely, frustrated, scared for my future 😞
Original post by Lularose83
Lonely, frustrated, scared for my future 😞

Don't worry, you'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel pathetic and stupid.
Don't really want to talk to anyone anymore on here or anywhere except inrl cos just feel ridiculous
Original post by TheUnknownDude
Don't worry, you'll be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you 😊
"For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin - real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time to still be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.

This perspective has helped me to see that there is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way. So, treasure every moment that you have. And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time and remember that time waits for no one…

So stop waiting until you finish school,

until you go back to school,

until you lose ten pounds,

until you gain ten pounds,

until you have kids,

until your kids leave the house,

until you start work,

until you retire,until you get married,

until you get divorced,

until Friday night,

until Sunday morning,

until you get a new car or home,

until your car or home is paid off,

until spring,until summer,

until fall,

until winter,

until you are off welfare,

until the first or fifteenth,

until your song comes on,

until you've had a drink,

until you've sobered up,

until you die,

until you are born again to decide that there is no better time than right now to be happy…

Happiness is a journey, not a destination."

Alfred.D.Souza
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
:hugs: :hugs:

I have the new Yankee candle summer scoop scented one burning atm :colondollar: it smells just like strawberry ice cream :love:

:jumphug:
That is just lush :fan:

Original post by Blondie987
J'ai faim

Moi aussi, pouvez-vous me donner un :cookie: svp? :france:
(Me2, can u gimme a cookie pls :h:)
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest