Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheAnon121
167 for A*
138 for A

Posted from TSR Mobile

Very high for an A don't you think that's 13 marks higher than last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
What you think you've got: no idea + don't want to jinx

Predicted grades: all A*'s but I know I won't be getting that and i don't mind, it's based from SAT's grades so

What you've actually got: will see on 25th

How are you feeling about results day? very nervous

How are you going to open your results? rip em open in school

What A levels are you doing? (if not what is your alternative) french, english lit, biology, chemistry

Are you going to record your GCSE results on YouTube? (If so I can't wait to see it!) i think so yes
Guys just wait until the boundaries come out - there's no point spending so much time trying to predict them because you ultimately don't know how the country has done this year and what Edexcel will do. Try and relax because your predictions could be totally off and you might end up stressing yourself out over grade boundaries that aren't even close :smile:
Original post by Waveyalex
Very high for an A don't you think that's 13 marks higher than last year Posted from TSR Mobile

Last years paper was the hardest to date for this spec, this years was fairly easy, especially paper 2.
Last years paper was the hardest to date for this spec, this years was fairly easy, especially paper 2.

do you really think it was easier than 2014
Original post by Waveyalex
do you really think it was easier than 2014

Maybe, there was a hard 4 marker with distance conversions at the end. I hope it wasn't though, because it was 164 for an A* that year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by caitlinford3
What you think you've got: no idea + don't want to jinx

Predicted grades: all A*'s but I know I won't be getting that and i don't mind, it's based from SAT's grades so

What you've actually got: will see on 25th

How are you feeling about results day? very nervous

How are you going to open your results? rip em open in school

What A levels are you doing? (if not what is your alternative) french, english lit, biology, chemistry

Are you going to record your GCSE results on YouTube? (If so I can't wait to see it!) i think so yes

Hi Again!

Results day is just 23 days away!!
If i get an A in my core science i will buy drinks to everyone on this thread.
Original post by sulaimanali
22 days till GB are released...23 days till Results Day....All papers have been marked...statistical analysis happening and also GB setting.

I am in Y10 and I'm only expecting core science and I'm already freaked out imagine what I'm like next year :frown:
Maybe, there was a hard 4 marker with distance conversions at the end. I hope it wasn't though, because it was 164 for an A* that year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it would make no sense for this year to be higher than 2014
Reply 290
Original post by surina16
Guys just wait until the boundaries come out - there's no point spending so much time trying to predict them because you ultimately don't know how the country has done this year and what Edexcel will do. Try and relax because your predictions could be totally off and you might end up stressing yourself out over grade boundaries that aren't even close :smile:

You Probably have nothing to worry about because you probably got an A* in everything sooo...
Original post by Rajive
You Probably have nothing to worry about because you probably got an A* in everything sooo...

yeah definitely. :colonhash:

Look, all I'm saying is that there is absolutely no point stressing about grade boundaries that aren't even true. Even if the predictions are accurate, there's nothing you can do anyway since your papers have already been marked.

All this stuff about people debating whether the boundaries are going to be 164 or 165 for an A* for example (idk I don't do Edexcel) is meaningless because nobody actually knows.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by surina16
yeah definitely. :colonhash:

Look, all I'm saying is that there is absolutely no point stressing about grade boundaries that aren't even true. Even if the predictions are accurate, there's nothing you can do anyway since your papers have already been marked.

All this stuff about people debating whether the boundaries are going to be 164 or 165 for an A* for example (idk I don't do Edexcel) is meaningless because nobody actually knows.

Completely agree with you! I, myself, always worry and try and predict but then I realised that I'm honestly losing my hair for nothing. It's been marked, I can't change it, worrying can't change it so I let it go and honestly people will enjoy their summer holidays much more if they stop worrying! Ngl though I am bricking it😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
22 days to go.
Original post by sahil19
22 days to go.

(;

Posted from TSR Mobile
21 days (3 weeks) for GB releasing though..
It'd take loads of pressure of if they just released the GB rn.
Posted from TSR Mobile

Innit
We have to wait the longest too :sigh:
I think A* for P2 will be 40 marks this year