The Student Room Group

muslim guys would you marry a hijabi that wears makeup

be honestgo under anon if you have to

Scroll to see replies

Havent meet many hijabis which dont wear makeup.
I will marry whoever I like (looks and personality), its not that deep.
I dont get it. Natural look is preferred though. But if you meant whether it comes under hijab or not, then definitely anything done intentionally which attracts other men violates the purpose of hijab.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Havent meet many hijabis which dont wear makeup.

youre probably looking in the wrong places then tbh
Reply 5
Original post by Warrior Gene
I dont get it. Natural look is preferred though. But if you meant whether it comes under hijab or not, then definitely anything done intentionally which attracts other men violates the purpose of hijab.

well obviously but not every muslim follows the relgion right to the core, theyre not perfect and will make mistakes here and there lol
yes
dont see how its a problem
That's my favourite type! Not caked up with loads of makeup though, any girl who puts on too much looks plastic and gross
Original post by Anonymous
well obviously but not every muslim follows the relgion right to the core, theyre not perfect and will make mistakes here and there lol

No one is perfect but we must strive to be one. We must be honest and sincere with ourselves.
Original post by Maths (2^2) Life
That's my favourite type! Not caked up with loads of makeup though, any girl who puts on too much looks plastic and gross

They probably aren't wearing it properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
its just a hijab and make up
i dont see why they wouldn't marry a girl who wears make up and hijab :K:
TSR Hijabi/Muslim thread #45898 🙄

And it wouldn't make any difference to me, doubt it would to most guys
Original post by fatima1998

Personally I don't really find it attractive at all when women wear hijabs, but that's their decision, and I wouldn't object to it at all since it is made obligatory in the quran. It certainly does do what It's meant to do.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mercuryman
Personally I don't really find it attractive at all when women wear hijabs, but that's their decision, and I wouldn't object to it.

They don't wear it to attract you/guys
Original post by fatima1998

because its haram.. its a contradiction cos youre meant to cover your beauty
Personally I don't really find it attractive at all when women wear hijabs, but that's their decision, and I wouldn't object to it.

but its not all about attraction. when it comes to marrying someone, there are many things to consider... plus they might wear hijab when they go outside not inside? :unsure: but its good not to reject someone due to what they wear, its good to dig more deeper to find out about them :h:

good. that means its working :tongue:
Original post by Lord Samosa
They don't wear it to attract you/guys

Ok?? And what is your point. I didn't say they did.
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending