The Student Room Group

Enrolment

I have enrolment coming up at my college and was just wondering what happens at it. do they check gcse results because if I don't pass maths I will need to do it again after class and I have already been secured a place. Thx
For mine they just wanted confirmation of what subjects I was taking and that was it. If you don't pass maths or English they will probably make you go to a class until you do.
Reply 2
Do you know when they will do the classes will they do it in free periods or at the end of my plumbing class which I have already secured a place and the one which i want to go on

(Sorry just a bit confused) thx
Reply 3
Original post by HopelessMedic
For mine they just wanted confirmation of what subjects I was taking and that was it. If you don't pass maths or English they will probably make you go to a class until you do.

Do you know when they will do the classes will they do it in free periods or at the end of my plumbing class which I have already secured a place and the one which i want to go on thx
Original post by may3333
Do you know when they will do the classes will they do it in free periods or at the end of my plumbing class which I have already secured a place and the one which i want to go on thx

It depends on your school whether you will have to have lessons and when they will be scheduled. Some schools may just let you revise in your own time but others will timetable in classes. Cant really help with that one, sorrry

Quick Reply

Latest