The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It was great getting to know you guys, but it's time for me to move on from this thread. I want to thank those, such as Lord Matrix, who made my time on this thread enjoyable, and of course to those who helped me with my Philosophy project. I might see some of you on other threads, but if I don't, goodbye guys! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Haha okay lol, i...... Believe u :tongue:

Yep :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha good :smile: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Basically saying somali girls in the uk look sh*t its cause most of them wear niqab and stuff, there are a few hot ones here like me. In the US the somali girls are more western and wear makeup and stuff
Original post by SophFlorence
It was great getting to know you guys, but it's time for me to move on from this thread. I want to thank those, such as Lord Matrix, who made my time on this thread enjoyable, and of course to those who helped me with my Philosophy project. I might see some of you on other threads, but if I don't, goodbye guys! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2:...... Haha okay, it was nice to meet u :h:
I will see you again soon, hopefully:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Can you imagine if he became pm...OMG :zomg: :eek4: there'll be cabbage everywhere :nooo:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Farewell my friend
Basically saying somali girls in the uk look sh*t its cause most of them wear niqab and stuff, there are a few hot ones here like me. In the US the somali girls are more western and wear makeup and stuff

Aaaaaaah okay.... LOOL :toofunny:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Haha ok :top:

So u telling me that a C and A* is the same thing? :hmmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, well it's not hard to get an A* though, exams don't prove anything, well they just prove if the person was bothered to do past papers or not :tongue: (GCSE)

So hamza:sexface: you turn the first person mode. Is it fun?

Spoiler

:lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww it has been amazing speaking to you in this thread, Florry the sorceress! I hope to see you elsewhere. I wish you all the best in the future and with results day if our paths do not cross again. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mr T 999
Can you imagine if he became pm...OMG :zomg: :eek4: there'll be cabbage everywhere :nooo:

Lmao :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bye, but how would I submit the survey to you once I've completed it? :redface: Goodluck with your results, wish you all the best for the future :wink: :biggrin: :wavey:
Original post by mediaya
Aaaaaaah okay.... LOOL :toofunny:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash:

Original post by hamza772000
No, well it's not hard to get an A* though, exams don't prove anything, well they just prove if the person was bothered to do past papers or not :tongue: (GCSE)

:lolwut:

Dont go LOLWUT on me i will never look at you the same way haha :p:#
dasads
[video="youtube;i41qWJ6QjPI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i41qWJ6QjPI[/video]
Absolutely incredible :cry2::cry2:
:colonhash:

Dont go LOLWUT on me i will never look at you the same way haha :p:#
:lolwut: You've never acc looked at me though! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:cry2: Goodbye it was nice meeting you :hugs: :ciao:

Original post by hamza772000
:lolwut: You've never acc looked at me though! :colonhash:

haha haha hahaha
No.

Latest