Original post by t s
In comparison with the papers from previous years,

AQA English Language Unit 1: 58/80 for an A*
AQA Physics 2: 42/60 for an A*
AQA Physics 3: 43/60 for an A*
AQA Biology 2: 46/60 for an A*
AQA Biology 3: 43/60 for an A*
Edexcel Maths: 165/200 for an A*
Don't worry too much about grades for now. Enjoy the rest of your summer! :smile:

What about AQA chemistry?
Reply 81
Original post by Lucofthewoods

I don't know about this year's Chemistry paper because I took the exam last year (our school made us take it one year early). Sorry! :frown:

Good luck to you though!
Original post by t s
In comparison with the papers from previous years,

AQA English Language Unit 1: 58/80 for an A*
AQA Physics 2: 42/60 for an A*
AQA Physics 3: 43/60 for an A*
AQA Biology 2: 46/60 for an A*
AQA Biology 3: 43/60 for an A*
Edexcel Maths: 165/200 for an A*

Don't worry too much about grades for now. Enjoy the rest of your summer! :smile:

You really think Phys will be that high? I remember the two exams being realllllyyyyyyyyyy hard, I'm thinking (well, at least hoping!) they might drop the A* boundary to the thirties.
Any other predictions for all grades in edexcel maths ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by 2000rules
Hey mate!
I did my math gcse from the board edexcel this may. I did maths A(3hr&4hr). I feel I lost about 19marks in 3hr and around 20 marks in 4hr. Do you think I still have a chance to get an A*?
and how do you calculate the grade boundary out of 200?

Yes you ll get 80%, which is an A*
Guys just wait until the boundaries come out - there's no point spending so much time trying to predict them because you ultimately don't know how the country has done this year and what Edexcel will do. Try and relax because your predictions could be totally off and you might end up stressing yourself out over grade boundaries that aren't even close
Original post by surina16
Guys just wait until the boundaries come out - there's no point spending so much time trying to predict them because you ultimately don't know how the country has done this year and what Edexcel will do. Try and relax because your predictions could be totally off and you might end up stressing yourself out over grade boundaries that aren't even close

preachhhhh, people will stress over the boundaries put up on this site! Most TSR users are quite intelligent, so I just feel some of these boundaries are quite high LOL.
Original post by romansholiday
preachhhhh, people will stress over the boundaries put up on this site! Most TSR users are quite intelligent, so I just feel some of these boundaries are quite high LOL.

lits, I saw someone say something like "54 for an A* in C1" like chill :lol:
Original post by surina16
lits, I saw someone say something like "54 for an A* in C1" like chill :lol:

Seriously? 54? :K:

AQA C1 was easy, but not that easy! I don't think an A* boundary has ever gone over 50 lol..
Reply 89
Original post by TheAnon121
You really think Phys will be that high? I remember the two exams being realllllyyyyyyyyyy hard, I'm thinking (well, at least hoping!) they might drop the A* boundary to the thirties.

Hm, I don't think so - 40 would probably be the lowest. It really depends on what everyone else in the nation got.
Reply 90
Original post by romansholiday
Seriously? 54? :K:

AQA C1 was easy, but not that easy! I don't think an A* boundary has ever gone over 50 lol..

Last year it was 50 for an A* in both C1 and C2, but I think that's the highest it'll ever go
Reply 91
Edexcel iGCSE:
English language: 79/100 a*
English literature: 81/100 a*
Maths: 166/200 a*
Biology: 132/180 a*
Chemistry: 138/180 a*
Physics: 127/180 a* (this paper was bad)
Original post by roxy100
Edexcel iGCSE:
English language: 79/100 a*
English literature: 81/100 a*
Maths: 166/200 a*
Biology: 132/180 a*
Chemistry: 138/180 a*
Physics: 127/180 a* (this paper was bad)

@Physics Polar bears and sh*t right -_-
P.S. I think chem is lower and bio higher - bio felt easier
Original post by Lucofthewoods

Chemistry boundaries should be very high because the exams were pretty easy especially C2

Quick Reply

Latest