The Student Room Group

What do you do when you get a trim?

Scroll to see replies

Same! Getting so bored of short hair
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Oh my god really?????? I'm exactly the same! 😊 Mines dark brown and it's wavy/curly and down to my hips ☺️💖 And same mines fallen out too! It's really thin on my head and I hate it always try covering it with other hair cuz it's like patches of thinning hair all around my head 😥😞 you can talk to me if you have any problems then because I brushed it before and it killed so bad and two handfuls of hair just came crawling out 😁

Mine fell out because of exam stress and a terrible sleeping pattern (which I still have...) :redface:

It was so upsetting to see all that hair fall out, I even made a thread about it! :redface:

Mine is dark too and it's quite straight and wavy at the same time (does that make sense? :tongue:), I'm just going to let it grow and I'll cut it before my birthday in December :colondollar:

Original post by Josb
I never thought about this. :toofunny:

It happens...:redface:
Original post by SuperHuman98
I take the longest possible route home :smug:.

What does this mean?
Original post by 999tigger
What does this mean?

Since I have a fresh haircut, I take the longest route home so there is a higher chance of more people seeing my fresh af trim.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Mine fell out because of exam stress and a terrible sleeping pattern (which I still have...) :redface:

It was so upsetting to see all that hair fall out, I even made a thread about it! :redface:

Mine is dark too and it's quite straight and wavy at the same time (does that make sense? :tongue:), I'm just going to let it grow and I'll cut it before my birthday in December :colondollar:

It happens...:redface:

Oh wow! I'm exactly the same! ☺️ Mine hasn't got any better either but I do use coconut oil but it hasn't done much ❤️ Oooooh they sound pretty! I hope they get better beautiful 💖 And I made a thread if you wanaa check it out I'll link it in the next post 😜
What a thrilling thread..
Original post by _Charlotte15
What a thrilling thread..

Can you not afford a haircut then?
Reply 27
When my barber pushes my hairline back, I find the optimum route home in which I would encounter fewer people
go to the barbers
have my hair cut
have a hot towel shave
have a double Hennessey
pay my bill
get on with my day
Original post by plasmaman
Can you not afford a haircut then?

Was a bit of sarcasm.
Thank him/her in a passive aggressive manner because yet again they've managed to eff it up, ignore what I said and make it too short :smile:
Pause to admire my newly-restored cranial uniformity, then rinse out the sink. Grade 2 at the sides; grade 6 on top: £8 per month better off.
Original post by Dodgypirate
I hope you're referring to the hair on your scalp.

Even if he weren't sixteen, he's East-Asian: what other hair could this possibly be in reference to?
Reply 33
Original post by UWS
I'm being honest here, I wasn't thinking about the hair on your head when you said trim

Same. It was the windy face emoji lmao.
Original post by SuperHuman98
Since I have a fresh haircut, I take the longest route home so there is a higher chance of more people seeing my fresh af trim.

Thanks for the explanation. You maybe need to do take probisions and a tent , so you cna go on tour. I'm going for a haircut be vack in 2 weeks.

Quick Reply

Latest