The Student Room Group

Revenge: Should I feel bad?

Scroll to see replies

I smell ********
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
No, we dated and he sent me nudes and I used those to make the grindr.

Still thinking. I want to cook up something really special for her.

go to a prostitution website and put up her phone number and pics.

special offer GFE £30 .......or something like that.

There's worst things I can think of,but some might be going a bit too far and somemight get you arrested
Never really been an advocate of the whole 'eye for an eye' thing, getting people fired/harassed over issues in your relationship have always left a bad taste in my mouth

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by happiness12
wow, we should be friends

My friendships are fleeting.

Original post by IamJacksContempt
I smell ********

Nope. I myself think it was a dream sometimes.

Original post by ANM775
go to a prostitution website and put up her phone number and pics.

special offer GFE £30 .......or something like that.

There's worst things I can think of,but some might be going a bit too far and somemight get you arrested

I might pm you for some ideas. :colone:
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
My friendships are fleeting.

Nope. I myself think it was a dream sometimes.

I might pm you for some ideas. :colone:

Make a fake account as a "hot" guy. use believable pics, make sure they don't show up in image search. create a believable social media account as him [may take a lot work to make it look believable due to the sheer amount of friends and "wall" activity you need to have. I suggest you make an account as him and 5 other fake friends, make fake comments/posts for a month on his wall ...then start Pm-ing her. Early on you'll want to say that you are new to [insert social media account here] so try an alleviate any suspicions about lack of wall comments/friends. you'll also want to make sure your settings on the fake profile do not allow her to view the fake dummy friends profile or she will get super suspicious when she realizes they have no friends too.

next start saying really bad things about your imaginary boss/teacher on the fake male account. The idea is to get her to eventually say some derogatory things about her bosss/teacher. Once she has said enough stuff, make another new account and find the teacher/boss on facebook and pm him the login details and tell him to log in and see what this girl has said about them. Alternatively post a letter to the boss/teacher if you can't find them on facebook. if using facebook make sure you use a vpn so they can't trace your IP. there are many free ones. I do not think this is a crime and can get you arrested but i'd cover my tracks if it were me all the same.

I think that's enough idea's for you. I can think of a much worst one but i believe it is too harsh for what she has done, plus if caught you might get 10 years + in prison. A woman from the USA did this as "revenge" and is facing such charges

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending