The Student Room Group

Greenhead College Applications

Scroll to see replies

Don't even want to see what my picture looks like on my lanyard 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lubna-
I'm also going to Greenhead this year and I will be travelling from Leeds. I am the only one going from my school and I don't know anyone who has been there before so I don't know what to expect. I'm going to be studying maths, chemistry, biology and french (or further maths) :smile:

Thats great! Don't worry, I feel the same. I'm starting in September and doing maths, fm, chem and physics or computer sci.

How you getting there?
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lubna-
I'm either getting a bus to the train station,train then walking or I might get 2 buses. I'm going to try out both options and work out which is easier :smile:

Thats good. I wonder what the info pack (which we get on the 9th) will have in it...😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lubna-
I got an information pack for a different college I applied to and it just had forms and letters in it explaining what would be happening after results day, Greenheads pack might be similar :smile:

Oh ok lol :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lubna-
I got an information pack for a different college I applied to and it just had forms and letters in it explaining what would be happening after results day, Greenheads pack might be similar :smile:

You definitely going to Greenhead?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mxhnoor
That's really my only option tbh. It's the only reason I'm considering whether I should go to greenhead or not. But people keep telling me the travelling is worth it so idk. I guess it's just something I'll have to get used to.

I'm in the same position. I'd really like to go but the traveling's putting me off alot. Where else have you applied?
Original post by iamayesha
I'm in the same position. I'd really like to go but the traveling's putting me off alot. Where else have you applied?

I've applied to Heckmomdwike, crossley Heath, north Halifax grammer, and applied for Bradford grammer bursary
Original post by jad3s3yh4030
This is so cute i wish i had this when i started, i was at partner school so got in pretty easily.. Currently A2, feel free to ask any questions:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know this is a stupid question but do we have to bring our own books and stuff to write in ?
Original post by Mxhnoor
I know this is a stupid question but do we have to bring our own books and stuff to write in ?

I guess so. I'm not an expert tho :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mxhnoor
I've applied to Heckmomdwike, crossley Heath, north Halifax grammer, and applied for Bradford grammer bursary

Hey! I go to Crossley Heath, well I suppose I just graduated. If you have any questions feel free to ask. What is your first choice?
Am I the only person from Wakey?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Himani Vadhia
Am I the only person from Wakey?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No I am, I just don't go to school there
Original post by Mxhnoor

Wow, and you've gotten into all of them!? My only other option is Dixons City Academy really. Where are you most likely going?
Original post by iamayesha
Wow, and you've gotten into all of them!? My only other option is Dixons City Academy really. Where are you most likely going?

Yeah I got into all of them 😄 And I'm not really sure anymore but I really want to go to greenhead. But if not, maybe crossley or Heckmomdwike
Original post by ScienceFantatic
No I am, I just don't go to school there

Well, I generally mean the Wakefield area. I don't go to a school with Wakefield as it's name lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lubna-
Yeah probably :smile:

Thats good :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Himani Vadhia
Well, I generally mean the Wakefield area. I don't go to a school with Wakefield as it's name lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I meant that too :smile:. Under a Wakefield postcode but I went to school in Halifax
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Yeah I meant that too :smile:. Under a Wakefield postcode but I went to school in Halifax

That must have been far!

Posted from TSR Mobile
im going to heckmondwike

Quick Reply