The Student Room Group

Anyone alive at this time of hour?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
why am I sad? :frown:

You're sad because the night is dark and full of terrors. (6 marks if you tell me where that's from)

Will I be better in the morning? :frown:

yes u have my 5 month warrantee.:redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mercuryman
You're sad because the night and dark is full of terrors. (6 marks if you tell me where that's from)

yes u have my 5 month warrantee.:redface:

GOT

Promise? :frown:
Im awakee woohoo😂
Reply 43
No, it's a well known fact that everyone is murdered and replaced by an identical clone of themselves between 3 and 4am every night, you shouldn't be here, no one should be here...
Original post by John55
No, it's a well known fact that everyone is murdered and replaced by an identical clone of themselves between 3 and 4am every night, you shouldn't be here, no one should be here...

You're still very odd I see...:redface:
GOT

congrats 6 marks awarded
A* band

Promise? :frown:

'A promise from whom you admire is only as strong as the weakest link that holds up the tallest building.'- MTP

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by John55

I took the red pill, I'm out the matrix now, questioning life to my heart's content.
If you ever feel lonely at night, just remember you always have your jinn by your side keeping you company
Reply 48
You're still very odd I see...:redface:

I don't know what your talking about, I'm as normal as a marshmallow in a toaster...

Spoiler

I took the red pill, I'm out the matrix now, questioning life to my heart's content.

Woah! Steady on there, you don't want to get a heart disease!
Reply 49
Someone set off the fire alarm so guess I'm up now
Original post by Devify
Someone set off the fire alarm so guess I'm up now

Damn that must be irritating af.😭

Do you know who set it off?
Reply 51
Damn that must be irritating af.😭

Do you know who set it off?

No idea. I started dressing and heard the night staff outside say to others it's alright. So I couldn't be bothered to go out since it was a false one and it's drizzling. But now I'm wondering if it wasn't a night drill or something to see if we would go out cause I still saw people standing outside for the whole time it was going off. Hopefully it was just someone burning toast and I don't get into trouble for not going out :frown: oh well, either way I'm moving out in a month
congrats 6 marks awarded
A* band

'A promise from whom you admire is only as strong as the weakest link that holds up the tallest building.'- MTP

Spoiler

I'll take that as a yes....

Original post by John55
I don't know what your talking about, I'm as normal as a marshmallow in a toaster...

Spoiler

Yup, totally normal.
Ah Canada man, I'm moving there in a couple of years.

No please don't.
Original post by xobeauty
No please don't.

What do you mean?? canadians love me.
I have quite the fanbase there.
What do you mean?? canadians love me.
I have quite the fanbase there.

No no, you just stay your butt right there with that accent.
x

Spoiler

Original post by xobeauty
No no, you just stay your butt right there with that accent.

dw I'm whatsapping Justin Trudeau rn to ask if man can grant me asylum from the 51% that voted brexit.
Original post by F.Nietzsche

Spoiler

Such an excellent deduction, such profound intellect, very amazed, very wow, very nice, very eloquent... I like it

Spoiler

Such an excellent deduction, such profound intellect, very amazed, very wow, very nice, very eloquent... I like it

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest