The Student Room Group

Application

Hi, I've called several times in regards to my application not being processed. I was informed , on both occasions , by
Your advisors that they have everything needed from both me and my mum to process my application and that it would happen that week ( late June ) . However it did not , SF states that applications take 6 weeks to process however it been 11 weeks for me . I have been checking both my mums and my account however no updates.
Original post by ekariko
Hi, I've called several times in regards to my application not being processed. I was informed , on both occasions , by
Your advisors that they have everything needed from both me and my mum to process my application and that it would happen that week ( late June ) . However it did not , SF states that applications take 6 weeks to process however it been 11 weeks for me . I have been checking both my mums and my account however no updates.

Hi,

As we do not have access to you account via The Student Room, we would need you to call to see why your application has not been updated.

Thanks.
Reply 2
Hi, that's the point I keep calling and getting the same response , which is we have everything we need keep checking your and your mums account which I'm doing . Everything is right on my end theres a fault on student finances end . I keep on getting the same response, which is call up and when I do I get the same answer, keep checking your
Account . It's been 11 weeks. I would like to make a complaint.
Hi ekariko

If you have been waiting for 11 weeks and everything is ok on your side of the application, it might be best to get your mum to call to check her side of the sponsor information also.

I appreciate this is frustrating for you. If you would like to make a complaint the details are here:
http://bit.ly/1cyqb7D

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending