Scroll to see replies

Original post by raniafern
Oui, the one and only :cool: What's up?

im tired and need to get my train ttyl :lol:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
im tired and need to get my train ttyl :lol:

Alright, bye :wavey:
:hugs: Well I tend to say the first thing that comes to mind... I AM right :unimpressed: We're always harsher on ourselves... Haha, so are you in school or uni?

College... Well, actually, not anymore. Uni soon, I guess. :K:
You? :tongue:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
College... Well, actually, not anymore. Uni soon, I guess. :K:
You? :tongue:

Last year of school, done by next April :excited: + :frown:
Original post by z33
I feel like actual, literal ****. Like poop emoji ain't got **** on me... pun semi-intended.

Sighh... I felt **** before but I was like maybe it's stress, it's probably exams, always had something going on in my life that I could blame it on.

Then it started getting a bit better over holidays but like recently I've been feeling sooo bad. Like itching in my own skin, trapped and just wanna change my name and run away to Australia and live with them Camel Spiders type bad. :argh: I can't shake it off and it actually physically hurts like wtf...

Maybe it's because blood is pouring out of my vagina but... I don't think that's it :hmmmm:

*goes back to watching videos of soldiers coming home and crying*

Awww z! :hugs:
Tbf it probably is pressure and nervousness; results day isn't getting any further away so that's not helping :redface:

Australia doesn't actually seem like a bad idea...

Anyway, I'm sure you'll pull through it, and maybe even identify what it is that's making you feel like this :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
kind of bitter-sweet
Got a fever of 39°C, feel so ill, got no energy

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Got a fever of 39°C, feel so ill, got no energy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rest well, starve, lots of fluids...
Original post by Salamandastron
kind of bitter-sweet

What is your avi supposed to be? :hmmmm:
Rest well, starve, lots of fluids...

:hugs:
Why starve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because you've got to starve a fever... :hugs:
Because you've got to starve a fever... :hugs:

Erm... I dont get it, sorry:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is your avi supposed to be? :hmmmm:

:colonhash: rude.

Spoiler

Original post by Salamandastron
:colonhash: rude.

Spoiler

Ah, the full size does help. I thought it was dog until I saw the ears... whiskers should've given it away though :unimpressed: It's got a cute dog nose :biggrin: :hugs:
Original post by mediaya
Erm... I dont get it, sorry:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you've got a fever, you must consume a lot of fluids, like hot water, juices, smoothies, soups, etc. and not solid food.
When you've got a fever, you must consume a lot of fluids, like hot water, juices, smoothies, soups, etc. and not solid food.

Ah ok thanks, i knew about the fluid but i didnt know that its better to not eat solid food.....well, That isnt hard at all to do when u have a fever :sigh:
Thanks for the that :h: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ah ok thanks, i knew about the fluid but i didnt know that its better to not eat solid food.....well, That isnt hard at all to do when u have a fever :sigh:
Thanks for the that :h: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I bet you don't have an appetite for solid food :lol:
You're welcome :hat2:
Yeah, I bet you don't have an appetite for solid food :lol:
You're welcome :hat2:

Lol no i dont, i was acc forcing myself to eat something.... But now that i know i dont have to bother
:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually extremely sad and lonely. It's hard to feel like anyone cares when no one can read your mind (I know, it's my fault for not sharing how I feel - I just can't) and you're crying alone until you finally fall asleep. People disappoint, and they're never the person you want to believe they are; you help them navigate through rough patches but it won't be reciprocated. Yet, sometimes the most disappointing person in your life is yourself... Other people can't be held accountable for letting you down, they have their own lives and worries and it's hard to ever support or believe in someone who doesn't believe in herself. It is onerous and draining, not least to myself. It just feels so empty and my chest hurts and my stomach has that tight feeling.
And that was full of disgusting self-pity. :sigh:
tired. just tired and idk tired of ppl leaning on me but then i need ppl to lean on as well :redface:

Latest