The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hjuo
Original post by mr T 999
It's means you're a very vulnerable person and your very easy to hurt :h:

Ah ok, not my fault tho, i try not to but yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hamza772000
I'm ok, thank you :smile: Did you just finish your GCSE's?

If I wasn't then...........nothing would happen to you so....

I am not selfish

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm ok, thank you :smile: Did you just finish your GCSE's?

If I wasn't then...........nothing would happen to you so....

You do know that you got the 800th post right? Your 1st 100th post in this thread :king1:
It's because you and aysha are both navie and gullible :dry:

I bet you guys if hamza had said he was a alien you guys would believe it lol :rofl:

i admit i am gullible, hamza told me he has green eyes......... i actually believed him :sad:

Do you actually believe i will make jokes like that????????????????????
Haha, :toofunny: That was acc a good joke :colonhash: STOP BEING UPSET! :biggrin:

Original post by ak143244
Yeah I did. I think I did okay. Just pray for me yeah?
What about you?
Yeah, sure, you too :tongue:

Yeah, I just finished 'em too :smile:
hjuo

What's that?
Haha, :toofunny: That was acc a good joke :colonhash: STOP BEING UPSET! :biggrin:

Ah good luck on your results :smile:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
i admit i am gullible, hamza told me he has green eyes......... i actually believed him :sad:

I didnt believe hamza would....but yh he did..... So next time am expecting someone else to do it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol hamza i swear am not :tongue:, i got a fever thats why am like that, i am NOT upset

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
I am not selfish

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never said you were :tongue: I just meant that you won't be physically hurt and what could you possibly do if it acc happened? I'm jk btw, so pls don't get more upset :redface:

You do know that you got the 800th post right? Your 1st 100th post in this thread :king1:
Yaya! I didn't realise :tongue:

Original post by PrincessBO$$

You have a weird obsession with eyes, don't you? :tongue: I told you I have green eyes and you said I must be goodlooking :tongue: Eye colour isn't everything :tongue:
Original post by mediaya
Ah ok, not my fault tho, i try not to but yh

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you were to date a guy (even do that's very unlikely) or looking for some guy to marry. You need to build some type of wall around you and cover your emotions/feelings.
As to protect yourself from getting hurt and if the guys is worthy he would break down the walls and get to know you.
What's that?
Nothing lol :tongue: I just type random letters so I don't have to refresh the page to see the newer posts :tongue:

Ah good luck on your results :smile:

Original post by mediaya
Lol hamza i swear am not :tongue:, i got a fever thats why am like that, i am NOT upset

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, get well soon :smile:
I never said you were :tongue: I just meant that you won't be physically hurt and what could you possibly do if it acc happened? I'm jk btw, so pls don't get more upset :redface:

Yaya! I didn't realise :tongue:

You have a weird obsession with eyes, don't you? :tongue: I told you I have green eyes and you said I must be goodlooking :tongue: Eye colour isn't everything :tongue:

:frown:
i actually dont, idk i generalised the few people i saw with green eyes where extremely goodlooking. Err im sorry for getting my hopes high
Nothing lol :tongue: I just type random letters so I don't have to refresh the page to see the newer posts :tongue:

Oh okay
If you were to date a guy (even do that's very unlikely) or looking for some guy to marry. You need to build some type of wall around you and cover your emotions/feelings.
As to protect yourself from getting hurt and if the guys is worthy he would break down the walls and get to know you.
:lolwut: I wouldn't want my wife to cover her emotions, be yourself, some people are more sensitive than others, and your husband would understand, jokes between a husband and wife are much differently taken than ones between you and peeps on the internet :smile:

First one is easy and done
Second one.... I dont get it :tongue:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lolwut: I wouldn't want my wife to cover her emotions, be yourself, some people are more sensitive than others, and your husband would understand, jokes between a husband and wife are much differently taken than ones between you and peeps on the internet :smile:

What if the wife is a serious women who doesnt like jokes? :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well said Hamza

Latest