Original post by AR_95
Mourinho will win the league this year

Sadly I agree.

1) United
2) Chelsea
3) City
4) Arsenal
5) Liverpool :frown:

Leicester won't do anywhere near as good as last year and I doubt Spurs will be that good for two years in a row.
Original post by James.Carnell
You'll see, we'll be beating the likes of pep and jose this year. Don't underestimate the Arsenal.

I'm not underestimating Arsenal, I'm underestimating the amount of **** coming out of your mouth.
Original post by Fizzel
Hardly anyone is expecting him to win it in his first season, so its hardly a predication or a measure of failure that a manager won't win a title in their first season. No one is going to remember any of your posts end of the season let alone 2 years from now.

Hardly anyone? Every single united fan I've seen post on the prediction thread does, as do most pundits who are part of the Mourinho love in...
Original post by Fizzel
Hardly anyone is expecting him to win it in his first season, so its hardly a predication or a measure of failure that a manager won't win a title in their first season. No one is going to remember any of your posts end of the season let alone 2 years from now.

You're just scared I'll be right/ LOLOLL
Original post by leinad2012
I'm not underestimating Arsenal, I'm underestimating the amount of **** coming out of your mouth.

Hardly anyone? Every single united fan I've seen post on the prediction thread does, as do most pundits who are part of the Mourinho love in...

You need anger management classes mate.
Reply 8824
Original post by Lúcio
Sadly I agree.

1) United
2) Chelsea
3) City
4) Arsenal
5) Liverpool :frown:

Leicester won't do anywhere near as good as last year and I doubt Spurs will be that good for two years in a row.

Chelsea are no way finishing 2nd. Top 3 will be between City UtD and Arsenal. I wouldn't even bet against Liverpool beating Chelsea for 4th.
Lol'd^
Original post by AR_95
Chelsea are no way finishing 2nd. Top 3 will be between City UtD and Arsenal. I wouldn't even bet against Liverpool beating Chelsea for 4th.

I completely agree but who can tell after last season. Personally think City will walk it followed by Arsenal or United. Right now I would go:

City
Arsenal
United
Chelsea
Spurs
Pool
West Ham
Soton
Original post by AR_95

I wouldn't underestimate Chelsea tbh - Conte is a great manager. Let's not forget they don't have Europe on their fixture list either.
I'm just unsure as to how well City will gel and think they'll struggle.

Liverpool are too unpredictable - this will be Klopp's first full season in charge (bearing in mind he got us to 2 cup finals last time around) and we seem to have a much more settled side now. However I worry that we simply can't compete with the sheer player quality of Chelsea/Arsenal/City/United
We'll get 3rd/ 4th tbh

We'll beat a big European team (cheeky 1-0 home win over Real), but ultimately go out in the R016.
We'll go on an extended cup run, but fall to one of those upper mid table sides in the QFs in an away defeat, with a weakened squad.
Wenger will criticise other clubs for their spending.
It will look like top 4 is under threat, and we'll finish the season in title-winning form with 5 consecutive wins to safely secure champions league football for another season.
Gazidis will turn to Wenger:
Sanogo will do a madness this season
Original post by leinad2012

I can count 3, one who's account is pretty much a parody, trapking, and sr90 who will be calling for Jose's head in couple of hours. That is against 2 who aren't and myself. I also didn't use the requirement of being a United fan, which obviously is going to lead to optimism ahead of realism. Outside of TSR my feeling seems to be people favouring City, they were last time I checking leading the bookmakers odds too.
Original post by AR_95

Nonce.
Original post by Fizzel
I can count 3, one who's account is pretty much a parody, trapking, and sr90 who will be calling for Jose's head in couple of hours. That is against 2 who aren't and myself. I also didn't use the requirement of being a United fan, which obviously is going to lead to optimism ahead of realism. Outside of TSR my feeling seems to be people favouring City, they were last time I checking leading the bookmakers odds too.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4223464

10 on this thread out of like 20. Lets not include Shawn in that actually and just say 9. Anything other than 1st is failure tbh
Original post by Fizzel
one who's account is pretty much a parody

****ing rofl

@Zayn is Bae this description of you is savage af :rofl:
Reply 8834
Original post by Lúcio
I wouldn't underestimate Chelsea tbh - Conte is a great manager. Let's not forget they don't have Europe on their fixture list either.
I'm just unsure as to how well City will gel and think they'll struggle.

Liverpool are too unpredictable - this will be Klopp's first full season in charge (bearing in mind he got us to 2 cup finals last time around) and we seem to have a much more settled side now. However I worry that we simply can't compete with the sheer player quality of Chelsea/Arsenal/City/United

Doubt Conte will hit the ground running, as good as a manager he may be. He'll still need to adapt to the league and work around his squad. May get top 4 but think they'll find their form too late to put a real title challenge in anyway. Klopp pretty much had the majority of last season so nothing short of top 4 can be expected really.
Original post by AR_95
Doubt Conte will hit the ground running, as good as a manager he may be. He'll still need to adapt to the league and work around his squad. May get top 4 but think they'll find their form too late to put a real title challenge in anyway. Klopp pretty much had the majority of last season so nothing short of top 4 can be expected really.

He might struggle but so could Pep and Mourinho. In addition, he's managed a defensive Italian team and Chelsea do have some decent defensive options so it might not be too hard for him to get a set-up that works.
No Europe is a serious difference though; they'll surely make top 3.

Klopp is a fantastic manager and we tend to actually do better in games we aren't expected to win, but I just don't think we have the consistency or general player quality to be expected to finish in the top 4. Not unless one of the big teams has an absolutely terrible start like Chelsea last season.

We could surprise people though. I guess Rodgers got us 2nd place pretty much out of nowhere and obviously Leicester won the bloody league last season. Every year somebody surprises, let's just hope it's us this time.

Just one of the best performances I have ever seen against us. That Barca team was just too good.
We've signed Kelechi Nwakali

You can't make this up :frown:
Original post by swirly
We've signed Kelechi Nwakali

You can't make this up :frown:

The fact that it took so long or?
Reply 8839
Original post by swirly
****ing rofl

@Zayn is Bae this description of you is savage af :rofl:

He was talking about Manchester United you nonce

Pls confirm @Fizzel