Thoughts on the prophecy from Shrek? :colonhash:

Also y'all ****ed up, Aria >>>

100% BS.
Original post by Anon_98
:hi: <3

Hm.. I'm not sure.

Well, firstly:

STUPID PRINCESS.

The tower she was 'locked' in wasn't even that high - she totally could've tried to find this knight herself. Why couldn't she take matters into her own hands + be brave + take a stand + save her own soul bc imagine if no one ever turned up ever. Would she just give in + die. I don't even think her bedroom door was even locked btw which always makes me laugh bc it means she could've, like, simply walked out + tried to befriend the dragon who was infact INCREDIBLY FRIENDLY. But she obviously didn't know that bc she didn't even try. Over 10 years of confinement without ever trying to escape? Absurd. Wait, I've forgotten the storyline.. was that all infact a plot just to get someone to come to the castle? I think that's what it was. - I'm getting confused. Umm, but I don't understand the underlying message of this 'taking true love's form' business anyway. I mean, what does that even mean in the real world side of things? That in order to be a stable individual you must essentially become someone else? Turning into someone you love makes you a whole person? Horrible events can only be fixed by love? What happened to embracing your flaws? Or maybe it was trying to get at the fact that beauty is skin deep. (''''': But I think that you should just be who you are + if the past of this curse turned her into this weird shapeshift of a human then she should've embraced it + the film could've been about how at night she partook in things that she couldn't get away with at day + vice versa + it would've been really cool of a film + perhaps inspiring to be who you are no matter what happens, instead of hiding away + relying on someone else for your happiness bc that's a stupid message. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. :'3

:lol:
Original post by Anon_98
:hi: <3

Hm.. I'm not sure.

Well, firstly:

STUPID PRINCESS.

The tower she was 'locked' in wasn't even that high - she totally could've tried to find this knight herself. Why couldn't she take matters into her own hands + be brave + take a stand + save her own soul bc imagine if no one ever turned up ever. Would she just give in + die. I don't even think her bedroom door was even locked btw which always makes me laugh bc it means she could've, like, simply walked out + tried to befriend the dragon who was infact INCREDIBLY FRIENDLY. But she obviously didn't know that bc she didn't even try. Over 10 years of confinement without ever trying to escape? Absurd. Wait, I've forgotten the storyline.. was that all infact a plot just to get someone to come to the castle? I think that's what it was. - I'm getting confused. Umm, but I don't understand the underlying message of this 'taking true love's form' business anyway. I mean, what does that even mean in the real world side of things? That in order to be a stable individual you must essentially become someone else? Turning into someone you love makes you a whole person? Horrible events can only be fixed by love? What happened to embracing your flaws? Or maybe it was trying to get at the fact that beauty is skin deep. (''''': But I think that you should just be who you are + if the past of this curse turned her into this weird shapeshift of a human then she should've embraced it + the film could've been about how at night she partook in things that she couldn't get away with at day + vice versa + it would've been really cool of a film + perhaps inspiring to be who you are no matter what happens, instead of hiding away + relying on someone else for your happiness bc that's a stupid message. THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. :'3

It is a fantasy film:redface: It's literally about a talking ogre (not Lucio), and a talking donkey who set on a quest to rescue a cursed princess...

It dont think its meant to be super realistic:redface:
Original post by swirly

It is a fantasy film:redface: It's literally about a talking ogre (not Lucio), and a talking donkey who set on a quest to rescue a cursed princess...

It dont think its meant to be super realistic:redface:

i'm sorry.

yes, but surely the director held a hidden agenda regardless?

i can't imagine a film being made just for the sake of it.
Original post by Anon_98
i'm sorry.

yes, but surely the director held a hidden agenda regardless?

i can't imagine a film being made just for the sake of it.

thoughts?
Original post by swirly

thoughts?

ewwwwwww.

1 hour?

Don't be ridiculousssss. :gangster:
Reply 7746
Musa though..
Original post by Anon_98
ewwwwwww.

1 hour?

Don't be ridiculousssss. :gangster:

pls:frown:

he talks about how he told Sha Money to take 30k and a point, and Sha wanted 50k no point lmao :rofl:
Original post by swirly
pls:frown:

he talks about how he told Sha Money to take 30k and a point, and Sha wanted 50k no point lmao :rofl:

okeeee finee lmao.
Reply 7749
Original post by Anon_98
okeeee finee lmao.

Thoughts on Zayn Malik?
Original post by swirly

thoughts?

I tried.

I really did.

It was like watching the big bang theory all over again. I.E. I can hear everyone laughing but I have no idea what they're laughing at.

Understood, like, 7% of what I watched.

Original post by CSTF
Thoughts on Zayn Malik?

Meh.

Do you know those people that you feel require a good slap for no particular reason?

Well, zayn malik is one of those people.

His face irritates me lots.

I don't even know why.
Reply 7751
Anon is the 1.
Reply 7752
Original post by Anon_98

Meh.

Do you know those people that you feel require a good slap for no particular reason?

Well, zayn malik is one of those people.

His face irritates me lots.

I don't even know why.

Get out before I say something I regret.
Reply 7753
@zKlown
Thoughts on Eminem vs Drake?
Original post by Rk2k14
@zKlown
Thoughts on Eminem vs Drake?

Drake shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as Em

This guys a gangster, his real name is Aubrey...
Reply 7755
Original post by zKlown

Lol'ing how this new wave of 'hip hop' fans actually think Drake has a chance if he were to send for Eminem.

Srs tho, Lotto did win round 2.
Original post by Rk2k14
Lol'ing how this new wave of 'hip hop' fans actually think Drake has a chance if he were to send for Eminem.

Srs tho, Lotto did win round 2.

Every rapper interviewed says the same thing, "stay clear of the white guy".
Reply 7757
Original post by zKlown

And Aubrey lives at home with both parents
Original post by Anon_98

:rofl:

did you watch the whole thing?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by zKlown
Every rapper interviewed says the same thing, "stay clear of the white guy".

eminem has been a 6/10 artist for over a decade now. thoughts?

was gunna stay trash, but there were a few hidden gems in Relapse and Recovery, but 6/10 efforts overall.

and have you been watching 50 cent interviews at the breakfast club?:redface:

Latest