The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dirtybit
Difeo passes the least when he isn't playing as ANY, he much rather would prefer to dribble all the way into the goal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Math12345
Alex passes ask Luke.

Everyone ****s up a chance (like you missed an open goal the other day)

Alex passes very well, similar to Dirtybit.

You're a decent dribbler with the ball but you'll pass if a teammate is in a better position, which few others will.

Can just imagine you rushing to get the camera up on your phone to take a picture before it kicks you out

Strong

P.S: 10pm yh?
Original post by Lúcio
Can just imagine you rushing to get the camera up on your phone to take a picture before it kicks you out

Strong

P.S: 10pm yh?

You get 45 seconds you fool

I see you've commenced flirting with Bobby, poor Alex

K 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

I left the game at half time after not actually playing due to multi tasking, very strong!!
I left the game at half time after not actually playing due to multi tasking, very strong!!

A lie nearly as strong as that out of position stat

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rk2k14
Luke yes.
Alex no.

Differ. Lol'd.

I do pass 😂😭
Better passing than having 10 long shots a game
(edited 7 years ago)

CPUs always stay in position so are you saying you were out of position 23 times in one half?
Original post by Lúcio
CPUs always stay in position so are you saying you were out of position 23 times in one half?

I literally wasn't moving the controller so I was offside for most of the 45 minutes
Reply 6229
I literally wasn't moving the controller so I was offside for most of the 45 minutes

Lying nonce, this wasn't the game where you left after 45 mins
Original post by CSTF
Lying nonce, this wasn't the game where you left after 45 mins

Thoughts on ganging up on the club's founder
Reply 6231
Thoughts on ganging up on the club's founder

It's the classic apprentice defeating the master storyline

Thoughts on turning attention to Luke's abysmal goalscoring record
Pls don't abuse the other founder :frown:
Fk never passes ...always ****ing shoots*
^you almost sound surprised...

The only positive is that - unlike Difeo - he can usually finish quite well.
Fk never passes ...always ****ing shoots*

He passes more than rk though who has 10-15 long shots a game and scores one
Alex passes ask Luke.

Everyone ****s up a chance (like you missed an open goal the other day)

I created loads for him but he misses a lot then claims I don't pass, never heard that from any other club before 👀🤔
Reply 6237
Breaking news: Bobbadilla and Alex Pemberton have had their TSRDem contracts terminated, due to poor attitude and performances. Sky sources indicate that Lućio has been asked to train with the reserves, and TSRDem has notified other clubs of his availability. Nonce FC, a Division 9 club, are said to be the frontrunners for the 1 in 6 hitman.
Original post by CSTF
Breaking news: Bobbadilla and Alex Pemberton have had their TSRDem contracts terminated, due to poor attitude and performances. Sky sources indicate that Lućio has been asked to train with the reserves, and TSRDem has notified other clubs of his availability. Nonce FC, a Division 9 club, are said to be the frontrunners for the 1 in 6 hitman.

Original post by CSTF

Top story on caughtoffside.com rumour mill...

Quick Reply

Latest