The Student Room Group

Preparation for uni

This summer, I will be preparing for uni. I need some help on how I can practice and prepare for MAT and STEP, I know past papers are readily available, but can you give me some website of MAT/STEP-like questions and other useful advices on how I can practice and prepare for these tests? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Reply 2
Original post by Shinjimonkey
This summer, I will be preparing for uni. I need some help on how I can practice and prepare for MAT and STEP, I know past papers are readily available, but can you give me some website of MAT/STEP-like questions and other useful advices on how I can practice and prepare for these tests? THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Why don't you just do the past papers?
Original post by Shinjimonkey

This forum is quite a good resource, it seems. Have a look at this thread for example.

Quick Reply

Latest