Stalker you checked my profile didn't you :wink:

No i was bored so i checked ur threads lol :smile:
Thread are for everyone to read arent they? :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
No i was bored so i checked ur threads lol :smile:
Thread are for everyone to read arent they? :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes there are :grumble: Btw I'm not in my 3rd year I'm actually in my 2nd year. Cause I transferred to a different uni weren't happy with the one I was going to.

They wouldn't let me transfer into 2nd year since the modules were slightly different. So I had to redo my 1st year again :sad:
Helllooooo
Original post by mr T 999
Yes there are :grumble: Btw I'm not in my 3rd year I'm actually in my 2nd year. Cause I transferred to a different uni weren't happy with the one I was going to.

They wouldn't let me transfer into 2nd year since the modules were slightly different. So I had to redo my 1st year again :sad:

Oooh i see :wink:
So u had to do a whole year again? :eek: oh lol what did i get each year if u dont mind me asking?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Oooh i see :wink:
So u had to do a whole year again? :eek: oh lol what did you get each year if u dont mind me asking?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I got 2:1 in both my 1st year and 2nd year well I'm hoping I can get 1st.

I'm not giving you my exact age but I will say this I'm at age of uni.
Original post by RickmanAlways
Helllooooo

Morning Rickman :wavey: How are you?
Well I got 2:1 in both my 1st year and 2nd year well I'm hoping I can get 1st.

I'm not giving you my exact age but I will say this I'm at age of uni.

Wow lol thats great! What do u wanna do after ur degree?
And does it matter what u get in uni? Like for the job u wanna do? :biggrin:

Lol am not gonna eat u if i knew ur age:tongue:
Uni age?!?!? It can be 21 or 30 or even 45 so :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Wow lol thats great! What do u wanna do after ur degree?
And does it matter what u get in uni? Like for the job u wanna do? :biggrin:

Lol am not gonna eat u if i knew ur age:tongue:
Uni age?!?!? It can be 21 or 30 or even 45 so :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanna be derivatives trader once I graduate :proud:(thats if I can get the job that is)

Yeah it does matter most employees want at least 2:1 as min. If you get less than that, your job prospects will be low.

Fine I will give a range I'm between the age of 20-22. So your pretty close with my age :tongue:
I wanna be derivatives trader once I graduate :proud:(thats if I can get the job that is)

Yeah it does matter most employees want at least 2:1 as min. If you get less than that, your job prospects will be low.

Fine I will give a range I'm between the age of 20-22. So your pretty close with my age :tongue:

Cool! Hopefully u will :h:

Aah okay, i get it :yep: thanks

U saying as if i didnt know that already :colonhash:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Cool! Hopefully u will :h:

Aah okay, i get it :yep: thanks

U saying as if i didnt know that already :colonhash:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you know what derivatives trader is lol? The industry that I want to get into is super Uber competitive :sad:

Spoiler

What do you plan on doing in uni? (I know it's kinda early to decide yet, you still got 2 years to decide) but have you got any thoughts on what you like to do?
Do you know what derivatives trader is lol? The industry that I want to get into is super Uber competitive :sad:

Spoiler

What do you plan on doing in uni? (I know it's kinda early to decide yet, you still got 2 years to decide) but have you got any thoughts on what you like to do?

Well i didnt know what it was, but i searched it and looked at it, n now i know! (before writting my previous reply that is)
Ooh lol, dont worry, get that 1st in ur 3rd yr if u really want to :yep:
Any alternatives to that?

Spoiler

Well i will do my alevels :yep: do a Mpharm degree :yep: hopefully get 1 in all my 4 years :yep: and then apply to the pharmaceuticl something blah blah and then do a one year training, be a pharmacist :yep: and DONE!

Spoiler

What do u think of pharmacists? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Morning Rickman :wavey: How are you?

Morning! Im good thanks, yourself? :hello:
Original post by mediaya
Well i didnt know what it was, but i searched it and looked at it, n now i know! (before writting my previous reply that is)
Ooh lol, dont worry, get that 1st in ur 3rd yr if u really want to :yep:
Any alternatives to that?

Spoiler

Well i will do my alevels :yep: do a Mpharm degree :yep: hopefully get 1 in all my 4 years :yep: and then apply to the pharmaceuticl something blah blah and then do a one year training, be a pharmacist :yep: and DONE!

Spoiler

What do u think of pharmacists? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I could get Into investment banking, wealth management, asset management, broker, analyst etc..... there's loads but I wanna be a trader tho

Doing a pharmacy degree is a waste. You spend 4 years doing a degree then ended up working at small store. Sorting, packaging medicine, handling prescription etc.... literally anyone can do that without a pharmacy degree.

But no they make you waste 4 years getting a degree so you can do a basic job. You won't apply anything you learn in your degree to your job. Unless you become a pharmacist for the nhs where it's more related to your degree and more sciencey.

However remember regardless of your degree you can apply for any job. Most employers don't care what degree you do.

Spoiler

Original post by RickmanAlways
Morning! Im good thanks, yourself? :hello:

I'm good thank you it's almost 3 am here, it's almost 12pm over there right? What have you been up to then?
Yeah I could get Into investment banking, wealth management, asset management, broker, analyst etc..... there's loads but I wanna be a trader tho

Doing a pharmacy degree is a waste. You spend 4 years doing a degree then ended up working at small store. Sorting, packaging medicine, handling prescription etc.... literally anyone can do that without a pharmacy degree.

But no they make you waste 4 years getting a degree so you can do a basic job. You won't apply anything you learn in your degree to your job. Unless you become a pharmacist for the nhs where it's more related to your degree and more sciencey.

However remember regardless of your degree you can apply for any job. Most employers don't care what degree you do.

Spoiler

Yh lol i do agree :yep:
What should i do then? I was acc thinking of doin medicine but it takes toooooooooo long to acc be a doctor lol

Thats why i acc hate thinking about what am gonna do with my life coz it gets me depressed.... But when i dont its even worse.... So i just hate life tbh... I just wish i never grew up :puppyeyes: oh lol

To me, its hard to think of a job that i dont see around me :erm:, take for example what u wanna be, a trader... I never acc seen that so i dont know what its like :facepalm:

Do you mean 'they dont care what degree you do' as long as u do one? Or do they just dont care if u have one or not?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Yh lol i do agree :yep:
What should i do then? I was acc thinking of doin medicine but it takes toooooooooo long to acc be a doctor lol

Thats why i acc hate thinking about what am gonna do with my life coz it gets me depressed.... But when i dont its even worse.... So i just hate life tbh... I just wish i never grew up :puppyeyes: oh lol

To me, its hard to think of a job that i dont see around me :erm:, take for example what u wanna be, a trader... I never acc seen that so i dont know what its like :facepalm:

Do you mean 'they dont care what degree you do' as long as u do one? Or do they just dont care if u have one or not?

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd love to stay here on chat to you about uni and what to do with your life etc...but I'm starting to fall sleepy now :yawn: just ask me tommorow well technically it's today now. Erm when I wake up ask me.

Until then Goodnight :hugs: :goodnight:
I'd love to stay here on chat to you about uni and what to do with your life etc...but I'm starting to fall sleepy now :yawn: just ask me tommorow well technically it's today now. Erm when I wake up ask me.

Until then Goodnight :hugs: :goodnight:

Aya was going to say that too :yep: aya needs a bit of sleep too bye T
Awww u acc would, thanks T :lovehug:
We will talk when u wake up then :h:
Goooooodnight!! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest