The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

22 days for results day
21 days for grade boundaries release
Pressure is building with every passing day :frown:
Original post by Anmol_.
Pressure is building with every passing day :frown:

True. I can't stop thinking about it. Will the grade boundries be released on the exam boards website?
Original post by ak143244
True. I can't stop thinking about it. Will the grade boundries be released on the exam boards website?

Yes
Original post by ak143244

Yes a day before results day the official grade boundaries will be up
Original post by Anmol_.
Yes a day before results day the official grade boundaries will be up

Original post by TheAnon121
Yes

Okay thanks :smile:
Reply 306
Well it must be getting close as I've had my first dream/nightmare for some time :frown:
21 days (3 weeks) to go.
20 days till GB released..
Last year for most subjects the GB's were high which could either mean they'll drop this year or increase even more.. Let's hope the latter isn't the case.
Original post by sahil19
Last year for most subjects the GB's were high which could either mean they'll drop this year or increase even more.. Let's hope the latter isn't the case.

Depends on which exam board. I do mostly EdExcel and so last year had some low grade boundaries (a few exams were quite hard). Hopefully it decreases!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Depends on which exam board. I do mostly EdExcel and so last year had some low grade boundaries (a few exams were quite hard). Hopefully it decreases!

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the Science's, the English's and German I am AQA. History, Maths and RS, and IT; OCR. Drama is my only Edexcel subject. The science aqa GB's were disgustingly high last year though.
My top 3 priorities are getting an A* in History, an A in Eng Lang and an A in maths. What is everyone else's top 3 priorities?
Original post by sahil19
My top 3 priorities are getting an A* in History, an A in Eng Lang and an A in maths. What is everyone else's top 3 priorities?

A in maths and A*/A in English what do u think an A in maths will be this year (edexcel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waveyalex
A in maths and A*/A in English what do u think an A in maths will be this year (edexcel)

Posted from TSR Mobile

idk pal I did OCR
Hello I guys I am 95% sure I failed English Lang/Lit pretty badly as well think I got two U's. Need some advice should I quit education or retake Lang in November suggestions will be well appreciated.
Original post by english19+464
Hello I guys I am 95% sure I failed English Lang/Lit pretty badly as well think I got two U's. Need some advice should I quit education or retake Lang in November suggestions will be well appreciated.

You have to stay in education until you're 18 (unless you mean an apprenticeship?) Either way you have to retake lang to get a C unfortunately :frown:
:frown::h::u::angry::s-smilie::unimpressed: mixed emotions right now for everyone ... 20 days until grade boundaries and 21 days for the actual day.
Pretty nervous tbh but still around 3 weeks so enjoy and don't keep stressing. I think they've been marked and now under moderation and GBs setting. Good luck everyone, have fun over the rest of the summer.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by sahil19

A* in physics, A* in french and an A in econ

Original post by Waveyalex

Posted from TSR Mobile

m8 you've been asking this question for a couple of weeks now calm down

(calculator paper had nothing difficult in it, non calculator was fairly standard as well so i think 134 give or take a mark or two)
Original post by zeldor711
You have to stay in education until you're 18 (unless you mean an apprenticeship?) Either way you have to retake lang to get a C unfortunately :frown:
That's awful, can't I just get into the world of work

Latest