The Student Room Group

What would you do if you found out your partner was cheating on you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
Would you plot an evil revenge or would you simply break up and walk away?

What would you do?

it depends on when if it was now I'd just let them walk but if we were married and had been so for a couple of years make sure the prenup stops them leaving and you deal with the problem at hand
Original post by UWS
Would you plot an evil revenge or would you simply break up and walk away?

What would you do?

Tell on her to her parents

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pretend i forgive him, go down on him, bite his dick. Then leave.
i would probably forgive him and give him another chance.
I'm guessing that many people who have commented on here haven't been cheated on before, in which case this seems quite appropriate...

Original post by DanB1991
No matter what people like to think they would do.... I tend to find the reality rather sobering.....

...as there's a huge difference between being impartial towards a hypothetical situation that you're not part of and being caught up in an emotional shitstorm that deeply affects you.
Punch him in his special area then walk away... once a cheater always a cheater
Original post by Drunk Punx
I'm guessing that many people who have commented on here haven't been cheated on before, in which case this seems quite appropriate...

...as there's a huge difference between being impartial towards a hypothetical situation that you're not part of and being caught up in an emotional shitstorm that deeply affects you.

I haven't been cheated on, but i've watched my best friend of 12 years go through it multiple times, and watching her crawl back to that **** every time makes me want to throw up.

I have no idea how I'd react exactly in that situation tbh, but after witnessing her pain and trying my hardest to help her through it i at least know that i wouldn't take **** from a guy that did that to me.

Quick Reply