The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

tired af
i need to blog and pinta and sleep
plus ibuprofen isn't working today :emo:

Original post by Salamandastron
tired. just tired and idk tired of ppl leaning on me but then i need ppl to lean on as well :redface:

*puts chunk of cheddar in relevant position*
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
tired af
i need to blog and pinta and sleep
plus ibuprofen isn't working today :emo:

*puts chunk of cheddar in relevant position*

:hugs: x

:hugs: x

thats the most adorablest thing ever

Spoiler

😁😁😁
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Actually extremely sad and lonely. It's hard to feel like anyone cares when no one can read your mind (I know, it's my fault for not sharing how I feel - I just can't) and you're crying alone until you finally fall asleep. People disappoint, and they're never the person you want to believe they are; you help them navigate through rough patches but it won't be reciprocated. Yet, sometimes the most disappointing person in your life is yourself... Other people can't be held accountable for letting you down, they have their own lives and worries and it's hard to ever support or believe in someone who doesn't believe in herself. It is onerous and draining, not least to myself. It just feels so empty and my chest hurts and my stomach has that tight feeling.
And that was full of disgusting self-pity. :sigh:

I see how that is making you feel. You're giving and giving and getting back very little, of course that hurts.
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Actually extremely sad and lonely. It's hard to feel like anyone cares when no one can read your mind (I know, it's my fault for not sharing how I feel - I just can't) and you're crying alone until you finally fall asleep. People disappoint, and they're never the person you want to believe they are; you help them navigate through rough patches but it won't be reciprocated. Yet, sometimes the most disappointing person in your life is yourself... Other people can't be held accountable for letting you down, they have their own lives and worries and it's hard to ever support or believe in someone who doesn't believe in herself. It is onerous and draining, not least to myself. It just feels so empty and my chest hurts and my stomach has that tight feeling.
And that was full of disgusting self-pity. :sigh:

I feel like this at times, so don't think you're not alone in this! :redface:
Though give yourself a break! Just try to push that annoying little voice away and treat yourself to doing/having something you enjoy! It really helps relax the mind and forget about everything in that time. :colondollar:
Original post by SeanFM
I see how that is making you feel. You're giving and giving and getting back very little, of course that hurts.

Original post by aamirac
I feel like this at times, so don't think you're not alone in this! :redface:
Though give yourself a break! Just try to push that annoying little voice away and treat yourself to doing/having something you enjoy! It really helps relax the mind and forget about everything in that time. :colondollar:

Ty kind people. :hugs:
Just been looking at a few pictures and a video of my deceased rabbit, Maisie, and my heart aches and aches for her. She was such a gorgeous rabbit. :sad: It makes me want to weep and weep. My two rabbits adored each other. :sad: i am extremely sad.
Jokes on me. :lol:

V tired indeed. I think I shall call it a night. :u:
lol put ur hand up who doesn't hate me atm

jk don't acc

in fact idk why i even put that disclaimer in cos everyone does :h:

jk don't acc

*puts hand up*:grouphugs:if people have a problem with u, dont bother with em salamanders

Spoiler

jk don't acc

I actually put my hand up! :wink: (Not joking) :smile:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Just been looking at a few pictures and a video of my deceased rabbit, Maisie, and my heart aches and aches for her. She was such a gorgeous rabbit. :sad: It makes me want to weep and weep. My two rabbits adored each other. :sad: i am extremely sad.
:console:
I'm in the mood to watch Christmas movies :colondollar: :love:
Not feeling this new update to TSR. :poo:
I'd really like a cuddle and something nice to eat.:sadnod:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I'd really like a cuddle and something nice to eat.:sadnod:

Same :frown: So so tired
tired and lonely
tired and lonely

Aww pm me if you ever want to talk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great! :biggrin:

Work is strangely enjoyable so far! I like it! Plus the people are great!
But it appears all the girls are in relationships (theres one im not sure about yet).
But yeah im happy!
And may be going to London for 3 days for a course too!

Also excited for Sunday! :jive:

Latest