Original post by shawtyb
didnt realise i was being graded

Ignore him

Posted from TSR Mobile

i cant help myself sometimes haha
Reply 83
Original post by shawtyb
didnt realise i was being graded

If you're going to try and call someone stupid it would help if your grasp of English wasn't below that of roadkill...
Original post by shawtyb
scared of agreeing to my example because u know its true?
i know nothing about missiles and rapiers yet my partner who is a soldier knows everything about them as he does it daily.
this proves my earlier point

If you don't see why your 'example' is ridiculous there really is no hope for you, i'll leave you to your crack smoking ways though. :smile:
Original post by Wilfred Little
None of your business.

Came here to say this exact thing.

I'm a non-smoker so it's not about my personal choices, but it's really quite sinister that OP thinks he has the right to police his brother's life. If his brother were 16 or older and say had a boyfriend, would be ok to stop him from engaging in a perfectly legal sex life?
Original post by dingleberry jam
Have you tried magic mushrooms?

no lol why?
@OP

if it bothers you speak with him, but at no point should you threaten him, take his tobacco from him or tell your parents.
tell your brother that smoking is a mug's game
Reply 88
Original post by JamaicanMeKrazy
Came here to say this exact thing.

I'm a non-smoker so it's not about my personal choices, but it's really quite sinister that OP thinks he has the right to police his brother's life. If his brother were 16 or older and say had a boyfriend, would be ok to stop him from engaging in a perfectly legal sex life?

*she. Think you're slightly missing the point, at the end of the day he can smoke if he wants but I want to make sure he knows what he is doing as I know there is a lot of peer pressure at that age and I really want to do whats best for him.
Original post by IzzyH71
*she. Think you're slightly missing the point, at the end of the day he can smoke if he wants but I want to make sure he knows what he is doing as I know there is a lot of peer pressure at that age and I really want to do whats best for him.

I'm sure your brother is well aware of the negative health effects associated with smoking, do you think anyone has ever given up because it was pointed out to them that it's bad for you, ''like damn I never knew''?
Original post by Anonymous
They encourage long lasting positive changes in personality.

and why would i need to take them then...
Reply 91
Original post by JamaicanMeKrazy
I'm sure your brother is well aware of the negative health effects associated with smoking, do you think anyone has ever given up because it was pointed out to them that it's bad for you, ''like damn I never knew''?

People know the effects in general "oh right I might die younger", "oh I'll smell of smoke", "oh I might get cancer" but at 16 you're probably not going to think about the actual effects smoking will have as it seems a long way off and humans in general tend not to make a change until reality hits them in the face and by then they are addicted so can't stop. If he does smoke, he really probably needs to be told about the specific effects it will have on HIS LIFE (work and family) not just the general stuff. I've only noticed a smell in the last couple of weeks so I think it would be best he stops now rather then when he is addicted.
Original post by shawtyb
let me educate you.
heroin starts of as a brown rock like substance, u can put it on tin foil, light it from underneath and it turns to a liquid. u tilt the tin foil and with like a 20note or something, u hover it over the trail behind the liquid blob and breath in the fumes through the note.
that method is called chasing the dragon

crack is predominantly a rock, u put it in a pipe and when u light the pipe, the rock crackles, hence the name CRACK!
u breath in the fumes.

you can smoke crack on tin foil, don't need a pipe
Original post by Tabstercat
you can smoke crack on tin foil, don't need a pipe

i never said you couldnt however this method i was unaware off and it sounds messy

also ur avatar is cute af!
Reply 94
Original post by IzzyH71
People know the effects in general "oh right I might die younger", "oh I'll smell of smoke", "oh I might get cancer" but at 16 you're probably not going to think about the actual effects smoking will have as it seems a long way off and humans in general tend not to make a change until reality hits them in the face and by then they are addicted so can't stop. If he does smoke, he really probably needs to be told about the specific effects it will have on HIS LIFE (work and family) not just the general stuff. I've only noticed a smell in the last couple of weeks so I think it would be best he stops now rather then when he is addicted.

Depends what your family relationship is like, but heck, i'd snitch straight away to my parents. They brought him up, sent him to schools etc. He's still a teenager, not an adult yet. They have a right to know that he is smoking. In my opinion, it's worse if you don't tell them.

Nothing gets solved, one way or another, by ignoring it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Galaxie501
Are you also one of the people who claims women can have as many abortions as they want, even if they use it as birth control because they dont want to use condoms?

Anyway, completely wrong. He's 16, he's underage, it is not entirely his choice what he does with his body. His parents pay the insurance bills, not him.

You could argue that its non of his sisters business, but it surely is his parent's business.

Of course it is his choice. And his parents can choose to kick him out.

He is about one year under the age limit as he is 17 soon. This isn't about the age limit, if we were discussing an alcoholic drink this would be seen as ridiculous. And before someone says he is killing himself, stop being a drama queen, he's 16. He could do if he makes smoking a long term habit but there is nothing OP can do to stop that.
Original post by shawtyb
let me educate you.
heroin starts of as a brown rock like substance, u can put it on tin foil, light it from underneath and it turns to a liquid. u tilt the tin foil and with like a 20note or something, u hover it over the trail behind the liquid blob and breath in the fumes through the note.
that method is called chasing the dragon

crack is predominantly a rock, u put it in a pipe and when u light the pipe, the rock crackles, hence the name CRACK!
u breath in the fumes.

I think you can also get both as a powder/resin form?? x
Reply 97
Cough when he walks past. We used to do it and it works - especially when you get teachers in on the act.

If in doubt just hide all his smoking stuff. Rizlas are cheap but rolling tobacco on pocket money could get expensive if you can keep taking it. Then deny all knowledge.

Obviously this is after you've talked to him about it and voiced your concerns.

Whatever you do don't grass.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IzzyH71
Recently I've noticed that my younger brother sometimes smells of tobacco smoke when he comes in to the house and he got really short with me when I asked him about it. I went into his room the other day to get something and I noticed a pack of Rizla's in his bedside table. I don't want him to start smoking as it's pretty bad for you. What do you guys think, is he smoking?

Repeat after me...

"My brother can smoke, whenever he so happens to do so"

I think you'll find this statement is more aligned with reality, meaning it'll help you to be less neurotic

"A neurotic is a person that incessantly demands that life be other, than what it is" - from some guy called Bradd, I think he was a psychologist
Original post by Dilzo999
How the **** is it not his business? If your sibling is killing themselves it's obviously your business.

calm down dearie, it depends on the age as i wrote. its none of his/her business because unless you were unaware there comes an age when people, whether theyre younger brothers or not can quite simply make their own decisions and the siblings have no right to try and change their lives. if the brother is old enough and is smoking anyway, leave him alone.

as someone who smokes i know 2 things: its infuriating to have people try and get you to stop and two, if you do try itll only aggravate the situation more.

leave him to his own devices.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending