The Student Room Group

I think this girl likes me.

She keeps sending me messages with "XX" at the end and constantly started talking a lot to me from out of the blue.

i met her like 4 weeks ago and barely talked with her and now she is constantly on talk with me on FB.

Is this some sort of sign???
Original post by 2016_GCSE
She keeps sending me messages with "XX" at the end and constantly started talking a lot to me from out of the blue.

i met her like 4 weeks ago and barely talked with her and now she is constantly on talk with me on FB.

Is this some sort of sign???

I would say she's being friendly but then you said she sends "xx" I think she like you- keep in contact with her anyway
Reply 2
Original post by Megan_Daisy
I would say she's being friendly but then you said she sends "xx" I think she like you- keep in contact with her anyway

I will, but I just find it strange how she has just really started talking a lot with me. and she put's "xx" at the end of every message so she must real like me.
I will, but I just find it strange how she has just really started talking a lot with me. and she put's "xx" at the end of every message so she must real like me.

Or she just thinks you're sound?

Wouldn't get hyped over xx at the end of a message pal - ask her out straight man!
probs an extraterrestrial
Reply 5
Look, I put xx at the end of all my texts to guys doesn't mean I like them at all, you're just thinking too much about it.
aren't you that person who made a thread about not being able to sh** because you were fasting? Girlfriends are haram
Original post by saraxh
aren't you that person who made a thread about not being able to sh** because you were fasting? Girlfriends are haram

Don't forgot the one where he states he hasn't been outside in like 10 years. Me thinks OP is telling porkie pies
Reply 8
Original post by 34908seikj
Don't forgot the one where he states he hasn't been outside in like 10 years. Me thinks OP is telling porkie pies

What makes you think that????
What makes you think that????

Call me cynical, I just don't think a person who has left the house in 10 years has a girlfriend, unless it's your sister in which case I can totally understand why you're a little 'iffy' about the relationship.
Reply 10
Call me cynical, I just don't think a person who has left the house in 10 years has a girlfriend, unless it's your sister in which case I can totally understand why you're a little 'iffy' about the relationship.

I just met her on FB a few weeks ago and shes really talking to me now.
And just because I have been in my house the last 10 years does not really make me un-dateable, I just won't tell her.
I just met her on FB a few weeks ago and shes really talking to me now.
And just because I have been in my house the last 10 years does not really make me un-dateable, I just won't tell her.

No, the fact that you haven't left the house in 10 years does not mean you cannot go on a date. However the crippling anxiety you suffer from does make going on a date very unlikely - and I don't think I'm being too pessimistic here.

"i met her like 4 weeks ago and barely talked with her and now she is constantly on talk with me on FB"

I mean, this carries the implication that you didn't meet her on facebook - yet you said you did met her on facebook? The story just isn't adding up for me, sorry.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
No, the fact that you haven't left the house in 10 years does not mean you cannot go on a date. However the crippling anxiety you suffer from does make going on a date very unlikely - and I don't think I'm being too pessimistic here.

"i met her like 4 weeks ago and barely talked with her and now she is constantly on talk with me on FB"

I mean, this carries the implication that you didn't meet her on facebook - yet you said you did met her on facebook? The story just isn't adding up.

In my original post I say "I met her 4 weeks ago" I never said how or where I met her. I later add further down posts "I just met her on FB" making it more specific.....
In my original post I say "I met her 4 weeks ago" I never said how or where I met her. I later add further down posts "I just met her on FB" making it more specific.....

You don't need to.

"I met her like 4 weeks ago and barely talked with her and now she is constantly on talk with me on FB"

So why didn't you include the fact that you met her on facebook? Like I previously said, your original post carries the implication that you didn't meet her on Facebook.

If you did meet her on Facebook your statement doesn't make much sense since SOMETHING happened and you didn't even mention that fact; you didn't have much chit chat with her but then out of the blue she starts talking to you non stop and finishing messages with a cute little 'XX' which one only sees when someone is in a relationship. Smh.

It's just low effort all around really.

I remember you made a thread not too long ago saying you had a girlfriend before. She left because you got into a argument with someone.
Reply 15
You don't need to.

"I met her like 4 weeks ago and barely talked with her and now she is constantly on talk with me on FB"

So why didn't you include the fact that you met her on facebook? Like I previously said, your original post carries the implication that you didn't meet her on Facebook.

If you did meet her on Facebook your statement doesn't make much sense since SOMETHING happened and you didn't even mention that fact; you didn't have much chit chat with her but then out of the blue she starts talking to you non stop and finishing messages with a cute little 'XX' which one only sees when someone is in a relationship. Smh.

It's just low effort all around really.

I should only need to put the place once in the same sentence. (FB)

The thing that happened was she was having the odd chat now she is chatting to me a lot. (20 messages a day from 1 a day)
Reply 16
Original post by saraxh
I remember you made a thread not too long ago saying you had a girlfriend before. She left because you got into a argument with someone.

Yeah, I invited her over and my dad sent her packing.
I should only need to put the place once in the same sentence. (FB)

The thing that happened was she was having the odd chat now she is chatting to me a lot. (20 messages a day from 1 a day)

It doesn't matter if you said Facebook or not in the sentence, you also don't need to have two in the sentence. You structured it wrong.

Turns into:

I met her on Facebook like four weeks ago, I barely talked with her. Now she constantly spams me with messages; trying to converse with me, she even finishes her messages with an "XX".

Notice how I only used Facebook once and yet I cleared up the fact where you met her... food for thought.
Reply 18
It doesn't matter if you said Facebook or not in the sentence, you also don't need to have two in the sentence. You structured it wrong.

Turns into:

I met her on Facebook like four weeks ago, I barely talked with her. Now she constantly spams me with messages; trying to converse with me, she even finishes her messages with an "XX".

Notice how I only used Facebook once and yet I cleared up the fact where you met her... food for thought.

Well I tend to just Type and Submit rather than Type Check Submit.

Quick Reply

Latest