The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexp98
I created loads for him but he misses a lot then claims I don't pass, never heard that from any other club before 👀🤔

They're just baiting tbh

Most of the players in the club play CAM but they're all false except you, Bobby and Dirtybit.

I can accept Aziz/FK being selfish if they're up front perhaps, but you can't be a CAM if you don't pass...
You can't be a striker if you can't finish...

Also all those mentioned don't pass so Luke chatting **** as per. @difeo@CSTF Confim.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Rk2k14
You can't be a striker if you can't finish...

Also all those mentioned don't pass so Luke chatting **** as per. @difeo@CSTF Confim.

Good thing I can finish then pal!!! xoxo

Course they do; me, Dirtybit, Bobby and Alex are the only ones who consistently pass the ball.
The rest of you are selfish nonces as usual!!!
Original post by Lúcio
Good thing I can finish then pal!!! xoxo

Course they do; me, Dirtybit, Bobby and Alex are the only ones who consistently pass the ball.
The rest of you are selfish nonces as usual!!!

Again. BS statement. Dirty and Alex don't pass for ****. You and Bobby are the only one who do.
can finish then pal!!!

getting scary in here
Who is Bobby?

Top ITK @hayles101 has reported that El Shazeddy could make a comeback tonight after a recent bout of Netflix. The fan favourite has been sorely missed as TSRdem have had to rely on unproven talent to accommodate his absence.

Hi @SA-1 @Dirtybit @difeo @Rk2k14 (Someone tag Luke)

Who is going to be on tonight at 8-9pm?

State times and let me know.

I look forward to your response

All the best

Lloyd
(Top Striker and Bald Assassin)
Original post by Rk2k14
Again. BS statement. Dirty and Alex don't pass for ****. You and Bobby are the only one who do.

Dirty and Alex both know when to pass and that is key.
They can both dribble and score a solo goal (as can Bobby) but also make the pass at the right time.

Sometimes I pass too much and the rest of you pass too little!
Balance is key pal x
Shall we say 9pm pls?
Original post by zKlown
Who is Bobby?

Top ITK @hayles101 has reported that El Shazeddy could make a comeback tonight after a recent bout of Netflix. The fan favourite has been sorely missed as TSRdem have had to rely on unproven talent to accommodate his absence.

All the best

Lloyd

Weezüs will be out for a few days after suffering a knock in the last game.
Original post by Lúcio
Dirty and Alex both know when to pass and that is key.
They can both dribble and score a solo goal (as can Bobby) but also make the pass at the right time.

Sometimes I pass too much and the rest of you pass too little!
Balance is key pal x

Disagree. Dirty as ANY yes but when he's got his own player he's just as bad as the rest of us. Lol about Alex.

Also, you pass a lot because you can't take on a man. Who can't dribble on FIFA after a 1000 games on Pro Clubs ffs.
Hesrightyouknow.jpg
Who are all these random government names who keep getting thrown around?
Original post by Rk2k14
Disagree. Dirty as ANY yes but when he's got his own player he's just as bad as the rest of us. Lol about Alex.

Also, you pass a lot because you can't take on a man. Who can't dribble on FIFA after a 1000 games on Pro Clubs ffs.

Think you got Difeo and Dirty confused.

We can dribble when its appropriate like on the wing. We don't dribble like you from the centre line to the opposition box and lose the ball and then get countered.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 6253
Original post by zKlown
Who is Bobby?

All the best

Lloyd

Healthiest regards,
S.
Original post by Math12345
Think you got Difeo and Dirty confused.

We can dribble when its appropriate like on the wing. We don't dribble like you from the centre line to the opposition box and lose the ball and then get countered.

Think i've played with them long enough to tell them apart.

Stick to getting reds m8. Let the big boys play.
Original post by Rk2k14
Think i've played with them long enough to tell them apart.

Stick to getting reds m8. Let the big boys play.

FK's the one with 6 red cards.
Original post by Rk2k14

Calm, it's an interesting observation that all those who pass can easily identify the others who do and those who don't, can't.
(edited 7 years ago)
So who's down for 8-9pm

Quote me with times so I know

Looking at you @difeo
Original post by zKlown
So who's down for 8-9pm

Looking at you @difeo

Now
Original post by zKlown
So who's down for 8-9pm