The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
Our very own Hayles getting screenshotted and posted to other forums

http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/non-arsenal-transfer-rumours-summer-2016.29041/page-256

She's ITK famous now

She's on the redcafe too

I'm jelly
Original post by Dirtybit
She's on the redcafe too

I'm jelly

I bet she gets to meet half-famous people like KSI too:frown:
So some entitled nutjob thinks we're bullying and harassing Schweinsteiger because he got demoted from the first team. What a wally.
Original post by _Morsey_
So some entitled nutjob thinks we're bullying and harassing Schweinsteiger because he got demoted from the first team. What a wally.

To be fair the way we are treating Schweiny is very disrespectful, especially considering we only just got him recently. Fair enough if you're not in the managers plans but at least he should be still on the bench sometimes (with a chance of playing for the first team esp if we have someone injured) while he finds alternative clubs. IMO he's much much better than Schneiderlin quality wise (just he's getting old). I'm sad to see him go :frown:
Original post by swirly
I bet she gets to meet half-famous people like KSI too:frown:

She got followers by repeating what me and Fizzel (mainly me) posted on here

Don't badmouth KHR!
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Fizzles posts are 🔥🔥🔥
Reply 2067
Original post by swirly
Fizzles posts are 🔥🔥🔥

Fizzle
Original post by CSTF
Fizzle

y u do dis :frown:
Original post by swirly
Fizzles posts are 🔥🔥🔥

Real talks
Kenan parrots Fizzel's posts.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

And because she has breasts and a presentable face.

Please confirm @Dirtybit

Original post by swirly
Fizzles posts are 🔥🔥🔥

He is bae

When he talks politics >>>
Original post by Rk2k14
Kenan parrots Fizzel's posts.

How dare you

How is Rumenigge entitled? Or a nutjob?

How did he say you are bullying or harassing Schweinsteiger?

Or are you talking about someone else?
Original post by trapking
To be fair the way we are treating Schweiny is very disrespectful, especially considering we only just got him recently. Fair enough if you're not in the managers plans but at least he should be still on the bench sometimes (with a chance of playing for the first team esp if we have someone injured) while he finds alternative clubs. IMO he's much much better than Schneiderlin quality wise (just he's getting old). I'm sad to see him go :frown:

I disagree TK

He told Basti he isn't in his plans but he wants to stay, so we're at a stalemate.

Why should he include a player in first team training if he isn't considering him for the first team?

Sure, it's kinda ruthless, but it's no different to how Fergie would handle the situation, I'm glad Jose has the balls to do stuff like this. Yeah it's harsh but we're trying to build a winning team here, not please unwanted players.

I respect your opinion though TK my chap

- zK
Original post by zKlown
I disagree TK

He told Basti he isn't in his plans but he wants to stay, so we're at a stalemate.

Why should he include a player in first team training if he isn't considering him for the first team?

Sure, it's kinda ruthless, but it's no different to how Fergie would handle the situation, I'm glad Jose has the balls to do stuff like this. Yeah it's harsh but we're trying to build a winning team here, not please unwanted players.

I respect your opinion though TK my chap

- zK

I agree with what you have said to some extent but "build a winning team" with Fellani, Jones, Memphis (fraud) nah...

Those players have gotta go and have to be replaced with much better quality! For example with the 100mill we are wasting on Pogba we could sign Matuidi, Fabinho and Lozano.... 3 decent players likely to get us even closer to getting back that title than 1 player whose a fraud *cough*

-Tk

I think it's disgraceful tbh, I want to play for United too but Mourinho won't let me train with the first team. He's bullying me too.
Original post by inhuman
How is Rumenigge entitled? Or a nutjob?

How did he say you are bullying or harassing Schweinsteiger?

Or are you talking about someone else?

Talking about somebody else, mainly the FifPro member Dejan Stefanovic. BBC Article
Talking about somebody else, mainly the FifPro member Dejan Stefanovic. BBC Article

Fair enough.

I see his point though. A contract is a contract, even if he is a new manager, he has an obligation to fulfill it. That's one aspect, and the other is that he is right, it is bullying, the way he has done it. In some countries workplace mobbing can be punishable.
Original post by sr90
I think it's disgraceful tbh, I want to play for United too but Mourinho won't let me train with the first team. He's bullying me too.

Don't be daft. Did you sign a contract that Many signed, too? Did Mourinho publicly humiliate you?

Or are you going for the Dumb and Dumber kind of comedy with this post? You know, so stupid it's supposed to be funny...

Latest