The Student Room Group

Pretty Little Liars crushes

Does anyone else have crushes on any of the Pretty Little Liars characters?
I must say mine are Jason (Alison's brother) and Dr Rollins from season 7 even though he's creepy af.
I also have a girl crush on Hannah.

Just realised how childish this may seem haha- "crushes" but call it whatever you want... physical attraction etc :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I'm practically in love with Jason. And Spencer :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Changing Skies
I'm practically in love with Jason. And Spencer :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wrong answer:colonhash:
Emily>>>
Original post by Rk2k14
Wrong answer:colonhash:
Emily>>>

Emily is just a typical hot girl though. Spencer is more intriguing :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
love Toby
I want to marry Dr Rollins :cry:
Reply 6
Original post by Changing Skies
Emily is just a typical hot girl though. Spencer is more intriguing :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Emily is a worldy. Spencer don't even stand out.
Jason , Emily and spencer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Girl crush on Hannah and I think Ezra is sexy
All 5 of the Liars are gorgeous, so is Mona.
For the guys I'd choose Ezra, Jason (even with the Jesus look he's sporting these days) and Caleb.
Ezra and Emily :love:
Ezra, and Toby. Emily annoys me for some reason.
And, of course Spencer's awesome. :love:
Ezra 😍😍😍
Aria circa season 3 was beautiful. She ruined it when she ****ed up her hair. And of course, she's massively irritating.

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Ezra and Emily :love:

Original post by Nirvana1989-1994
Ezra, and Toby. Emily annoys me for some reason.
And, of course Spencer's awesome. :love:

Original post by Ishax
Ezra 😍😍😍

I would have thought the whole statutory rape thing would dampen his appeal but I guess not.
never watched more than 3 episodes
but that english teacher is so damn hot
I'd have a go on all the girls tbh.
Original post by tengentoppa
Aria circa season 3 was beautiful. She ruined it when she ****ed up her hair. And of course, she's massively irritating.

I would have thought the whole statutory rape thing would dampen his appeal but I guess not.

I guess, if it was in RL, and the fact that he used her until I don't know how long.

Oh gross ew, now I remember why I couldn't get into it at first. I only watched the first few seasons, so I was going more off what the characters looked like, and their general personality rather than storylines though

Technically, it wasn't rape because Aria agreed and she lied about her age. There's only 5 years difference, if he wasn't her teacher then this wouldn't have been a problem.

What I didn't like is Byrons reaction because he's such a hypocrite. It's fine for him to cheat on his wife with one of his students who's half his age. Then, try to threaten to get Ezra arrested.

Ah well, it's just a programme lol!
Original post by Ishax
Technically, it wasn't rape because Aria agreed and she lied about her age. There's only 5 years difference, if he wasn't her teacher then this wouldn't have been a problem.

What I didn't like is Byrons reaction because he's such a hypocrite. It's fine for him to cheat on his wife with one of his students who's half his age. Then, try to threaten to get Ezra arrested.

Ah well, it's just a programme lol!

How far into the programme did you get? I don't want to spoil it for you but I can confirm that he did commit statutory rape...

Quick Reply

Latest