The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Column Hall

Hiya, I've got my accommodation for Sept in Column Hall but i have no idea what sort of things i will need for my room? Has anyone stayed in here if so can you describe the rooms for me please :smile:
Hi! Im also hoping to get a place in Colum Hall and i have started buying some things already. When I have spoke to other people you only need the basic things. For example, bedding, cutlery, pots and pans, home deco and bathroom things. I wouldn't recommend buying any electronic things because you dont know what will be suplied and what your other flat mates will bring. You dont want to end up with 4 toasters between everyone in the flat😂😂

Hope this helped, see you in colum hall!

Original post by lauren3105
Hiya, I've got my accommodation for Sept in Column Hall but i have no idea what sort of things i will need for my room? Has anyone stayed in here if so can you describe the rooms for me please :smile:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm in Colum hall tooo! House 2 First Floor Flat 4 :smile: I wish some of the past inhabitants could post some pictures of their rooms, that would be great...
Reply 3
House 1 Second Floor :smile:
Reply 4
omg you are all so LUCKY!! colum hall is my first choice because im studying law and politcs and its sooo perfectly placed did you guys get an email to confirm or did you have to check sims?
Original post by sharna98
omg you are all so LUCKY!! colum hall is my first choice because im studying law and politcs and its sooo perfectly placed did you guys get an email to confirm or did you have to check sims?

House 1 second floor :smile: I got an email about my accommodation offer so you don't have to keep checking sims

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending